Thursday, January 31, 2008

Bitch and New Year wish

Some people, the brain structure is really weird. They think the world revolves around them.

On Tuesday Jan 29th, she sent an email, to me (I am E lah) and Miss S, "Hi E and S, we are not launching the DVD player but the US still needs to test it for all markets. Can you please send me a few DVDs as requested below."

Today, she wrote, "Hi S, DVDs received with thanks. Hi E, need yours before I courier to the US. Do you think I can get it before CNY please?". Today is Feb 1st. What the fuck? If you need it urgently, say so in your first email lah? You think we very free at work ah? Can go DVD shop any time ah? You think China is easy to find a non-pirated DVD shop ah? You think we all no work to do ah???

So I reply, "Hi K, didn't know you need it that urgent. Can only send to you after CNY. (week of Feb 13th)."

And you know what this weirdo replied?? Like want to revenge like that, reply as such, some more cc to S, like want to give a pat on S shoulder, but want to screw me like that. "ok then i courier the hk samples first and yours later...thanks."

I am refraining myself in replying her, cc S, "fine with me. "

@#$%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fucking shit lah this women.

Anyway, look at my newly done manicure. I so wanting to scratch her face with my nail, 5 minuts ago!

Happy New Year!!!!!!!! Wish all bitch got tiu.

2 comments:

Shopaholicfern said...

cheers to u!! i wanna tiu the bitch in my office also lah...no wait...i think i won't tiu her, but i'll get my neighbour's Rotweiler to tiu her...hahahahahhaa....

Anonymous said...

Gong Xi Fa Cai!