Sunday, January 27, 2008

Snowy week...

The last time I have seen this much of snow, was 10 years ago, at Vancouver. It was one of the heaviest snow back then in Vancouver for the past 75 years.

Now, Shanghai claimed this is their heaviest one in the past 50 years.

Why I always kena this kind of "heaviest" thingy in my life. ...

Anyway, this is the picture outside my house:


The road is so sibeh slippery coz of the frozen icy. It has been snowing 3 days continuously already. Day & Night.. day & night. I spent double time travelling to office today because I have to walk like an old ah ma on the street, to avoid slipping to the ground. Arghh..

Road is very dirty, and I can't differentiate which part of the road got "spit" (tam), which makes me feel sick whenever I think of this - my shoes sure stepped on a lot of tam these few days. Tiu...

Anyway, Winston is so dai-fong! He belanja us karaoke on Friday night! And that same night, we have 2 cakes celebrating his early birthday. hahahhaa... eat until I feel fat, but they were both delicious! This is winston. Doesn't he look like Superman? :P

Another separate topic -- see the spider web design of subway? This is the fast developing Shanghai City. When I first moved here 2 years+ ago, we only have 3 lines of subway.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least you got chance to see snow. Here in Malaysia no snow leh!

Purple~MushRooM said...

It's winter wonderland here. Today is really nice!

How come you have time to take picture somemore. I was walking like a penguin and dont even dare to do anything else other than walking slowly.

Elizebeth D.L. said...

Jam - I rather don't see the snow here in china... it's not a great feeling.

purple mushroom... penguin is me lah. You walk like a duck. Muahahhahaa:p