Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Our celebration

On Dec 31st 2007 afternoon, we went to Carrefour to buy wine and chips, for tonight's countdown. (As we get older, we really don't have any mood to go to crowded places to pek with other people to countdown)

So, bui chose this wine, FOC us a wine opener some more. And we bought some chips.

As we going out of Carrefour, we saw the headline "Bye Bye see you tomorrow" in English (whereas in Chinese, it actually meant to say "Hope you visit us again". We were laughing as I quickly take a shot at this pic. I mean, Carrefour is really black-heart, they really wish every visitor to go to their store EVERY SINGLE DAY?? Oh come on...

So at night, around 11pm, we started drinking wine. My first glass already caused my face so red and so hot. Bui was laughing at me, "babe, you really can't drink.". Then he gan-bei with the wine bottle instead with me. Eeee... so sarcastics. Of course, he got his punishment later. hahaha..

I have 3 glasses of wine that night. That brand is quite good the taste. As I passed 2nd glass, I find it easier to keep drinking. But my babe didn't allow me to have more, he said I look like a red balloon. hahaha..

So, That's how we celebrated 2008 the first minute. We "Happy New Year" a while to each other and called our parents, then went to bed. I was so passed out that moment. Useless eh me?:p

1 comment:

Purple~MushRooM said...

Yalar, you really lousy la! Fast fast fo drink more... next time go drink with me!

BTW, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!