Thursday, January 03, 2008

the haunted alarm clock

"dit dit dit... dit dit dit... dit dit dit" - my alarm clock has gone off again. Tiu, I hate this moment every single morning in weekdays.

I turn the snooze button on, so it will "dit dit dit" again in another 5 min.

But it continued to "dit dit dit" even I turn on the snooze! So, I murmured "sibeh alarm clock, I am gonna take out the battery from you!!!! see if you still can "dit dit dit" or not!!!"

Angrily, my hands searching for its battery. Took it out and slapped onto the floor.

"dit dit dit... dit dit dit... dit dit dit.." - SHIT!!!!!! It still went off like no body business. And the pace is getting faster, like its going crazy liao.

I got scared... how can it still can dit dit dit even though without battery??? I told my hubby my alarm clock is haunted. Got woo-woo!!!!!!!!!!

Before I can start crying because got woo woo inside my alarm clock, my babe voice is coming from the living room "BABE!!!!!!! Can you get up and switch off your alarm clock?? It's been ringing for 5 minutes already!!!!!"

Tiu. It's a dream. I am so glad it's a dream, if not, it will really mean my alarm clock is haunted. Yucks.

YAY. tomorrow is saturday. NO ALARM CLOCK DAY!!!!! Hooray!!! ^_^

4 comments:

Purple~MushRooM said...

Hahaha... Woi!! Who says saturday no alarm clock. Got!! Wake up early tomorrow and go pearl market with me!

Elizebeth D.L. said...

that's why I told u can never go out with u in any morning in weekend. I need to sleep kao kao.

kekekkee...

:p

bui asked me buy more pearls for his relatives.

Anonymous said...

Toooo bad it was just a dream, haha!

Shopaholicfern said...

woman....u potong steam lah...i tot really haunted ur alarm clock..mana tau...it's just a dream.
hahahahahha....