Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Promoted

I almsot forgot how it felt being promoted at work... until yesterday announcement.

Yippiee!!!!!!! :) I have made it!!!!!!

Happy.

Could it be the luck of my precious Bally bag brought to me? hahahaha...

I told 3 important persons about this yesterday, and below is their reply:

Purple Mushroom: "I don't care... i want a big meal from you... BIG BIG MEAL!!!! I WANT BUFFET!!!! "

My sister:"so this year mi ang pao bigger? :P "

My hubby - didn't reply immediately, coz, he was out-station. But when he came home at night and know about this, he said, "i want separate meal, at high class hotel, and I want wine."

You all very scandal ah... so demanding one. U think I am promoted to Director ah?

Anyway, this saturday, we go Thai food, on me!! yay..... happy~~~:P yay yay yay yay yay~~~ :P

:-)

7 comments:

zewt said...

hey congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, ya!

Elizebeth D.L. said...

thank you guys:-)

Shopaholicfern said...

Congrats Elisabeth...Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!! I"m happy for you :-) a very good start for the new year...

Anonymous said...

ei.. how mi join? u all go on sat ?

Purple~MushRooM said...

Congratulations... and celebration!!!

That Thai food too cheap la.. not enough. Something more expensive pls..

Last-of-the-Dragon said...

congrats!!