Wednesday, January 02, 2008

100 min?

Early pagi-pagi, received email from Eric, talking about sex scandal in malaysia lately.

I long long time never read The Star, asking him and purple mushroom what is it about.

Purple Mushroom replied, "it's the 100 min sex DVD performed by the Dr. Cxxx. I want to get it to view!"

Me, "wah.. er... who is this Dr. Cxxx ah??"

Purple Mushroom, got angry, "Go read The Star!"

Hahhaha...

So, I was reading The Star.... So, he is the Health Minister? I mean... he was. "...The rakyat not only want us to carry out our responsibilities well and with honesty, they also want their leaders to be individuals of good moral standing". This is very true.

I'm not very curious about he resigned or not. I just wonder what did he do in that 100 min... he kinda not young already.... and.. still can stay good in 100 min??.... and who did he offend until this person so moh liu to go take his 100 minutes?
:

Purple Mushroom, if u ada jalan tengok itu 100 min DVD, panggil saya, I mau tengok juga!

5 comments:

Purple~MushRooM said...

I am at all means to try to get this DVD. But someone commented to me that I might get sick watching it.. because its darn ugly. Muahaha.

Elizebeth D.L. said...

got story line or not one? or just solid 100 min of ugly scenes???

I am not interested to see after you said like that liao. Yucks.

Poor thing lah he, kena caught in video like that.

Anonymous said...

Ada jalan let me know too. The health minister himself has been unhealthy!

Anonymous said...

yala..you will be sick of watching it. you think he is 梁朝伟 meh...

Purple~MushRooM said...

Wakakakaka... *laughing at anonymous's comment*