Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Feb 2 - 14

I am back, with nose-block, occational dizzy. Thanks to cold, cold, cold Shanghai weather.

I wanted to blog about how our flight got delayed due to bad weather condition, but I don't have the semangat that I have had on that day. Hahaha... but I want to say, MAS treat us not bad, gave us a Ramada Hotel to stay in while waiting for the midnight flight. The most cartoon part is, when we are all gathered at lobby waiting to depart to airport again at 2am, the officer told us (she is local lah) she didn't arrange 3 big bus to pick us up. But cool, at the end, they arranged more than 50 cab to send us to airport, and the fees can claim straight away from MAS counter. Yay. The scene was magnificent. Imagine at a black black street, got 50 cabs lining up to pick us up to airport, booked by the hotel. Haha. Anyway, it was as if they want to make up to us (poor us, wasted 1 day), the whole journey from Shanghai to KL, departing at 6am, was quite pleasant. It was unusually quiet in the cabin even with a lot of kids (so many family brought their kids back to KL), everybody was busy catching some sleep. And, I have the smoothest landing ever at KLIA, the plane didn't even shake a bit while it landed. Good job done!

Pudong Airport sucks in managing this kinda situation though. The flight cancelled, never announced through their hiao-hiao broadcaster. It was just merely appeared on the screen for few minutes. I went toilet and key poh check on the screen only know the flight was cancelled. Can u believe it?

It was quite depressing to see most flights got delayed or cancelled on the big screen at Pudong Airport. Only 3 planes took off from 8am-2pm on that day, all china eastern airlines. Priviledge treatment eh?
This is Pudong Airport at 4am. Damn chai-leong feeling..


Anyway, home sweet home. Time flies when u enjoy the moment the most. I met up with some friends (they still look the same, no fat no thin. hehe), went to bui's hometown, play with his brother's sons. They use thier chocolate sticky mouth to kiss me, I almost fainted. Why kids are so careless one?? I don't want kids at the moment after kena this. eeee...


Then, we also went to Pavillion and The Garden. I still prefer the old Midvalley. Again, this is a sign of aging - don't like changes or surprise. hahaha... We had a luxurious movie watching experience at The Garden, each ticket costs us 60 bucks, comes with free drinks, and a magic chair. hahaa... bui bui enjoys the chair very much! He quickly took off his shoes and slipped into the blanket and make himself so comfy for the movie watching.



This is my highschool frens: YL, SW, SH, LZ, and TH. One more fren TY, he came late, so not in pic. They still look good! So happy to see them again.


Rush Rush Rush, Eat Eat Eat, there finish my 10 days trip at KL. It was indeed a very yum-gong feeling to return my mom's sim card and resume my china sim card. Btw, this trip, I didn't get to eat CRAB!!!!!!! All crab catchers go CNY liao, no crab in restaurant. :( But it is still good to have few lou-sang in KL, once was with the Shanghai gang. hahahha... see each other so often in Shanghai still want to lou-sang togehter in KL! That's us!:P

And, Yesterday was my happiest day in many many years (the last happiest day I remember is the first V day with bui bui). He arranged something, but it didn't turn up well. At the end, he told me the whole truth, and I was laughing until cannot stop, and then we went to the shop to pick "him" up. ("he" was supposed to be delivered to our doorstep in the morning before I wake up, but the store owner screw it up. we not angry lah, it's china)


Some how, I think "his" eyebrow looks like bui bui's ones. Hahhaa...

Bui bui also gave me a card, it was the sweetest moment, and I screw it up, I cried. I don't know why I cried also, coz the card he wrote very funny one. I am touched by his arrangement:) I didn't get him anything this year though, in fact, I never wrote him any card after the one I sent to him got lost in the Malaysia Pos. I some more kiss on the cards with full lipstick, and perfume some more ok. It got me sick whenever I think of a Postman kept my card and smelling the perfume. YUCKS~~~~~~

Anyway, that's my past 12 days. Happy Valentine's Day to all of you!!!:) And, Gong Xi Fat Chai!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i got the same tigger as yours, as a birthday present from my x-colleagues. hahaha!!!

Elizebeth D.L. said...

siew wai -- haha... we really got yuan fen lah:P

muak muak~~:p

舞者 said...

Gong Xi Fat Chai?? 恭喜肥仔?恭喜肥蔡?