Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Carrefour

Last weekend, we went to carrefour near our house (we every weekend also go there to buy grocery).


We think it is because of CNY is approaching, the whole carrefour is full of orang!!!!! OMG!!!!! you cannot believe it. Please look at the picture, all lying up to pay!
And this sibeh pregnant cheena cha boh, she pushed me to go through and cut Q (another Q, if not I will SCREAM at her!), I sibeh dulan. I took her picture after she made her payment and turned around. I wanted to take her front face, but she didn't turn enough.

China, really has abundant of this sort of people, and is really crowded with rude people.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u know here? NO CNY 气氛。。。。。 安安静静的。。。

we miss u a lot lar :) faster come back!!

Anonymous said...

Cannot help, their population is so big. So everyone must rebut here and there to get what they want.