Tuesday, January 08, 2008

I love HK!!

I am back from HK!!

And, I fucking spent a lot. Tiu loh.. just 2 days 1 night, I spent like local cheena who goes HK. You know those local chinese, they go hk shop til drop? I haven't "dropped" lah, but.. close enough. hahaha...

Anyway, remember I blogged about my new phone, that I first saw in HK Airport in Oct 2007? On that very same day, I also "met" another lover - BALLY sling bag!! I kept thinking about it since October. Very kuah cheong hor?

Because this time travelled with all the colleagues, we checked in together. But after that, I cannot tahan already, I bye bye with them, and run to the Bally store, and make the buying decision in 15 minutes!!

Nice or not? hehehe... don't ask me how much. It's the most expensive bag I ever bought so far. But I just love its soft skin. oooo...... and this bag can "transform" one. Anyway, I just love it (pic might not be able to show its loveliness... I simply took in this morning one. haha)

Poor me, after such rush purchasing action, have to run to the gate. And this round, we taking local airline instead of Dragon Air, and I think this sibeh local air is very cheap plak, until gate arragement also sibeh FAR AWAY!!!! And, it was at a sibeh corner, without any clear signage one. They really bully cheap plak brand. Gosh, I feel so offended taking my new bally bag sitting on this local airline. yucks

Anyway, arrived home safely. This is most important. Hahaha..

I really wish my hubby was relocated to HK instead of Shanghai. I really love Hong Kong!!

3 comments:

Purple~MushRooM said...

Oi.. Sibeh never tell me how much. Leather some more. Let me guess... HKD 7k? Don't tell me more than that ah... I will pengsan.

Faster tell how much!

Shopaholicfern said...

eh...nice bag...u into Bally ah? i'm fan of LV.
i tell u ah, woman if go anywhere, see bag they like, sure must buy one...if dun buy, then sure regret like hell and keep on thinking of the bag...i got experience with my Coach, Purple Mushroom also now experiencing it with the Coach she saw from HK and now u tell us about the Bally bag...
Cheers to you that u bought the bag in the end...Hurrah!!!!

Anonymous said...

i...... fainted...

ah jie.... save $$$$
dun simply waste $$$$$