Wednesday, January 09, 2008

How to change one's luck?

Lately, I kept thinking about "luck".

I never is a very good-luck girl, I realized.

Never pick a good lucky draw prize, needless to say to kena what how many thousands cash or a small kancil car-- this is not it, I almost every time kena the cheapest prize in lucky draw (if the game is everyone get a prize no matter what), I picked up the cheapest toy in our company annual dinner as lucky draw, 2 weeks ago. Geng or not?

Most of the time, when I reached the subway station (I have to change subway at 1 of the station), the connecting train is always just left the station, or I have to look at the people getting off the train and the train door is closing and I am always that close to reach the door. Waiting period for the next one is another 11 min. So, u can imagine how dulan I felt.

In one very advanved western country (I would like to keep this anonymous), I supposed to receive something from them. Guess what? So advance, but, they can make a stupid mistake, send mine to wrong address, but Jay's one arrived correctly. So, if this is not about luck, what is it??

In the weekend, when I go out play with purple mushroom, I always took the cab that the driver is either new to the cab industry and thus not knowing the road very well, or, i will kena the driver who is very old, and thus u cannot scream at him even though he took long route (he appeared to be really nice, and old and memory not good). End up, paying 40-50% more than I should.

The stupid Dior counter in Jusco Midvalley, the woman who served me is always very big-prawn-head. Gave her my card number, EVERYTHING that she need, and she can lost the paper and thus my redemption gift have to wait like half a year instead of just 1 month to reach me. And, guess what? This happeend twice, even though the second time at redemption time, I jokinly reminded her "this time please don't misplaced this paper again.", she misplaced it again of course. 1 year already, i have not received the redemption gift. And, tiu her. I am switching brand. No more Dior.

The list can go on and on... So, am I such a not-so-good luck girl? How to change one's luck? I hate.

>_<

3 comments:

Shopaholicfern said...

Hey gal, it's not your bad luck...i think it's because u look too nice and sweet that people take advantage of u (like the Dior lady or Cab drivers)...
as for the lucky draws, maybe tat's less luck, but not bad luck lah...
if u wanna attract more positive "qi"/energy and better luck...i've read that smiling and looking yourself in the mirror first thing in the morning and telling urself u r lucky will help ;-) give it a try and let me know if it really helps...

Anonymous said...

命运不是命运,而是机会。所以要把握生命中的每一个机会,而不是埋怨。

Purple~MushRooM said...

Don't worry. Pig year coming to an end... you will have good luck in the year of Rat.

Come to think of it, you got a great hubby.. that is not good luck meh?

Again, you won lucky draw even though its cheap-lak prize. But I have never won any lucky draw. I even more unlucky, right?

Cheer up la.. they are more people who are more unlucky than you.