Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Ooo..

Guai is here. So all the so-called important persons were out to entertain him.

I sibeh bored in office today.

Decided to cam-whore a bit -- of the cups on my working desk. Hahaha...

This is my water drinking cup - from starbucks. Supposed to use it to drink coffee. But I so far only use it to drink water:)

This one is for drinkig tea. It's very nice cup. Made in Taiwan. The tea will be layered out and only water passed through to the bottom, leaving the tea leaf up there.

This one is for drinking honey. hehehhe... Looks like english cup hor?

Now, here comes the hero on the table:

Haha... sorry sorry, it's not a cup. It's just a baby phone:-)

I got 1 more cup (christmas theme), tall one. That is good for drinking water too. I will bring it to office soon, when I am more free. Yay... one more cup. Wash until I die in every morning. Bleah.

7 comments:

Elizebeth D.L. said...

Junie,

Sometimes I used all 3 cups. Throughout the day - water cup; Tea time - tea cup; sore itchy - honey cup.

Our office ayi don't help us wash cups one. tiu.

Shopaholicfern said...

eh, wash ur own cup lah..
i have 2 cups in my office + 1 BIG BIG tumbler...
1 cup for Milo, 1 cup for chinese tea, BIG BIG tumbler for drinking water...
sometimes, i malas to wash my milo cup, so just drink direct from the drinking bottle...at there are times, i forgot to wash my milo cup that i left the milo in it over the weekend...kakakakaka....

Unknown said...

The baby phone can use 1 or not?

Elizebeth D.L. said...

baby phone is for baby lah, can only "harlo harlo".

I am debating whether I should wash my honey cup today (Friday). If not, will it be crawled with ants on Monday???

I test test and revert ok? kekekeke:P

Anonymous said...

very funny :) hahaha.....
where got ppl use so many cups one.....
just use one lar...
hey girl, you only have ONE mouth!!!!

Anonymous said...

Do you really need so many cups?

Purple~MushRooM said...

EH.. i have a copy cat post. Hehhee.