Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Another weird dream

2 loving bird, happily living together after the wedding. The two were together where ever they go, and whatever they do.

let's call these 2 birds - John and Jess.

Then suddenly one day, John told Jess he is not going to have lunch with her on Saturday.

Jess always have great 6th sense. She sensed something fishy. So she asked John, who is he having lunch with. Jess knows ALL of John's friends. So, she cannot understand why John said she can't join him. John just said it's business partners.

Then suddenly, the scene is at a pedestrain crossing fly-over bridge. Jess was following John. Then, stupid John dropped a stack of photos onto the ground. Jess picked them up after John left the scene.

The stack of photos are all women photos. All shanghainese women BIG HEAD photos!

So, Jess went ki-siao when John came back later that day, questioning him. John admitted that he was meeting a bunch of ladies he knows from internet.

Jess was disappointed. How can this be happening?

"dit dit dit dit... dit dit dit dit..." Alarm clock went off.

I woke up, swearing, "what the fuck is this? another dream!"

Though i knew it was a dream, i still give a hard punch to Jay, who was still sleeping beside me. I asked him to say sorry to me. He still blur blur, "what did I do wrong babe???", his eyes still half-closed. I said, "asked yourself why are you having lunch with a bunch of bitch u know from internet.... in my dream!!!"

bui bui :"..........." He was speecheless.

eeeeee..... is this really caused by hot weather? i have been having weird dreams for 3 nights consecutively already. eeeeeeee.......................

3 comments:

Purple~MushRooM said...

Hahahah! Like that also you can blame your bui bui?? I told you to drink more water la... All your 热气梦.

Elizebeth D.L. said...

he very kesian actually... he pleaded me to forget about the dream. he said he is innocent :|

but I don't care. He need to pay for what he did in my dream!

Elizebeth D.L. said...

i got no weird dream last night, coz i went to bed drinking 2 full big cups of water!! (to chase away heaty mah)

It works.

I guess dreams really are related to whether u heaty or not.