Thursday, July 19, 2007

Weather Talk... again.

It's extremely hot lately: Wednesday 39.7 degree celcius, Thursday 37.5 celcius, and today was forecasted to be 36 degree celcius.

And, God treats me so well, we have function on Wednesday and Thursday at hotel. Meaning, have to be on time for presentation in the morning. And, I was always so lucky, first one to go in the morning.

Being need to be on-time, meaning left 2 choices for me: 1) if want to sleep more, then take subway, walk for 2 blocks to the hotel under the "passionate" sunshine. Why take subway? because the BLOODY highway will be jammed until ah-ma also cannot recognize you if you leave the house after 8am. 2) if can sacrifice sleep, then early early book a cab, come pick u up before 7.30am, and reach hotel before 8am, even though the function starts at 9am.

1st day, I wanted to sleep more. So, I took subway. Not knowing that day can be sibeh hot until 40 degree celcius!!!!! arghh... i reached hotel like just taking bath. Sweating sweating sweating.

2nd day, I have had enough. I booked a cab to pick me up at 7.30am. He 7.10am already waiting downstairs my house. He sibeh gun cheong to rush me into the cab coz he said later very jam. So, I reached hotel at 8am.

Arghh... I am so lo-lei-jin! Why am I in Shanghai?????

So, I figured out God is fair. HE must be thinking shanghainese very sibeh sui, so he punished them with HOT HOT HOT summer, and COLD COLD COLD winter. Must be this reason.

I guess He also does not like me that much, coz, I am being punished also living in this city.

:-(

2 comments:

Eileen said...

Aiya, Malaysia is always hot & humid whole of the year and we have rainy seasons mar.

But we always have our cars and shopping malls with everything under our roof or just stay at home sweet home watching astro or DVD.

Cheers gal. Dun work lar, ask bui bui to yong u :P

Purple~MushRooM said...

You finally blogged. Why the sibeh taxi driver come so early to your house? Was it 39 degrees??? I thought only 38 degrees as reported. How come we still need to go to work if its really 39 degrees? I thought they declare holiday liao.... TIU NIA SING!