Sunday, July 08, 2007

Orange Butch


My dear friend, Kai Xin, gave me a lovely chain - Orange Butch (butch, not bitch ok..) when I was back in KL earlier. She was the si-tao-poh behind these characters, check it here.

I fall in love at it first time when I saw it. Orange color is my favorite some more. So, I hang it to my bag and bring to office daily. And I told Kai Xin about it.

She replied: "I hope you like him.. hehehehhehehee.. though I seriously think he is kinda like you too.. hahahahaha

His power : he will turn his enemy to stone ( for 20 sec) when he farts / bark at them. "

I didn't know he has such power??!

Then I grinned -- I wish I have his power too, then I will fart 20 times in front of my enemies (so far, only have 1 enemy consistent everyday) everyday. MUAHAHAHHAA.... that will be great.
And Kai Xin is right. Some how, I am very much like Orange Butch. Read his characteristics in the picture above:)

5 comments:

Eileen said...

1st to comment again!!! Muahaha... I am enjoying this.

Eh, the orange b*tch character really resembles you lar. But luckily I am not the person you dislike. PHEW~~~ In fact I know you LOVEEEEE me. Muahaha... Almost vomit my breakfast out.

Have a nice day~

Unknown said...

yeah hopefully he will protect you from "stupid" & "lazy" people...

Fart at their faces!!

Purple~MushRooM said...

You friend created these?? Eh.. bring to china la.. we sell it. Hehhe.

Anonymous said...

jie, how about the red color NINJA? what kind of powers do it have? :) i got NINJa from my ex-colleague last Xmas as i mentioned to u b4. :P he put into my sweater's pocket when i was out. so funny!... :P btw, tell ur friend, the doodolls products are too expensive lar....

Unknown said...

expensive?

I don't think so babes .. hahahaha... we are merely earning...after all the hard work.

It's all hand stitched!