Thursday, July 05, 2007

Birth cert. Marriage cert.

When I was at KL last week, in one nice fine afternoon, I was day-dreaming in my own bedroom. Suddenly, it sparks my mind, "where do I put my birth cert??".

I spent 40 minutes looking for it at the possible place in my room. Just no way to be found. And guess what? I can't find my marriage cert also, and my Maybank passbook.

I stareted blaming bui bui in my heart. "See see see? go shanghai for what? now, all the important stuff I don't remember put where liao!"

Asked mom if she has them, she answered "no.". Asked sis, she also said "nope".

I have a history of very bad filing and also bad safe-keeping important documents. I am just not good at it. Always placed them in my so-called safest place, and then forgotten about the safest place just after a month or so.

So 2 important certs that mark my 2 important mile-stone in life are missing. Birth cert & Marriage cert. (who cares about maybank passbook... ). :( But I was only worried about this for another 30 minutes, after that, I was eating ice-cream, lying sofa watching TV and forgotten about it, again.

Last night, I suddenly dreamt that I misplaced my birth cert. So this morning I wake up, had breakfast, and begin another search in the house. Guess where I found them? They are with my MBA cert in a big envelope.

Only God knows what was I thinking when I place these 3 non-related stuff in 1 big envelope that time. I must be thinking the big envelope was the safest place back then. And then bring to Shanghai also?? Hahaha...

I am weird.

Thank goodness I found them, and also the maybank passbook.

Speaking of birth cert... in what circumstances do we need our birth cert???

9 comments:

Eileen said...

Yeah, first one to comment.

Big prawn head~ Big prawn head~ Big prawn head~ hahaha....

MBA cert and marriage cert together + one unknown cert.. hmm... maybe that means knowledge and family is equilibrium important to u? (but we still dunno what is the unknown 3rd cert)

Elizebeth D.L. said...

3rd cert is the birth cert lah... aiyoh, who is more big prawn head now? kekekke;)

So, MBA cert + birth cert + marriage cert = my whole life, canggih or not? all in one big white envelope.

Purple~MushRooM said...

I only bought my MBA cert, ACCA cert and marriage cert - 2 marriage certs, one Bahasa and one English translated - somemore endorsed by our Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and then endorsed by the China embassy. Do so much and end up still useless here. Tiu!

Unknown said...

hahaha.. I was like that too! I though I lost my birth cert 2 years ago, and it went "missing" for 1 year until I found them in a bag in another bag, i suppose I wanted it to be really "safe" godamit... hahahahah

zewt said...

wahhh...MBA cert as well???

oh... i was once told that our birth cert is more important than our IC... but then again, i have yet to see the proof of it.

Elizebeth D.L. said...

Birth cert is so small, so easy to lose it. I still very scared I will lose it again. So now I blogged about it, I will know I kept it in a BIG WHITE ENVELOPE with MBA cert and Marriage cert. YAY! kekekkee...

Seriously, when do we need birth cert??? This has been in my mind lately. I know we might need marriage cert for divorce (choi choi). MBA cert for career (yay yay), but birth cert?? to certify death later on? (choi choi choi)

Eileen said...

Birth cert -- Tick
Marriage cert -- No one wanna give me
MBA cert -- Dun have the brains
BSc cert -- Still in that round thing

Muahahaha.. I am worse than you :P

Anonymous said...

are you sure you asked me before? :P how come i don't know at all???!

if u asked me maybe i can direct you where to find ur things. coz i have helped you keep ur things, arrange ur stuffs after u went to shanghai lar... all ur stuffs are in your bedroom. :)

Elizebeth D.L. said...

I asked you lah. You said you didn't see it leh...

I asked mom. She blinked blinked and said she only got yours and ah fei's one in the drawer. Didn't have mine. haha..