Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I have had enough

That stupid ars made stupid mistake again.

No, she made 3 mistakeS today!!!

I decided I just had enough. So, I wrote email to my boss:

me:"dear xxx, the list she prepared is not up to date to June. I asked her, she said because she just got June data this week (June data was available last Friday ok!!). Am I expecting too much out of Ms G?"

Boss replied.

Boss: "she did things fast, but careless. You just have to remind her more often."

Me, got fire on my hair already.... tulan, still continute to write:

me:"so many mistakes on her work! wrong SKU, wrong age info, obviously did not check through her work! I am very frustrated!"

Boss then immediately had a word with her. Can see my boss fi-fi-fia-fia scolded her a bit. I tell u ah, this lang ah, made mistake so obvious still want to cover her ass. She kept defending. My boss kept shooting.

She came back with face black black.

You had better buck up Ms. G. I really had enough of you! And please... next time if u made mistake, just say sorry. I will let it go. I hate people kept defending themselves even though they really made mistake!

5 comments:

Eileen said...

The mentality of Chinese people is really different from Malaysians. I guess due to the fact that they think their country is so strong and many of them are single childs now, they just think they are superior.

They are in an employee's world now, which Malaysia used to be. But now we are in an employer's world in Malaysia, so the way we work differs.

Purple~MushRooM said...

Murder her!!! Hahahaha.

Elizebeth D.L. said...

today she lagi geng-chao. Asked her to check some links, she forwarded the links to office another 2 colleauges, ask them to check. And she goyang kaki herself.

my boss immediately called her, "Ms G, you asking people to check????" Ms G, as usual, twist around like a snake, asnwered, "oh, I will check also. But sometimes I can't see all mistakes. So more people check easier."

I damn tulan I tell u, I purposely ask again from my cubicle, "so, you will check yourself also right?"

She is such a lazy ars!!!!!!!

zewt said...

hehe... your assistant has really contributed a lot to your blog lately...

Last-of-the-Dragon said...

ig i'm her boss i'll be bengang too...