Monday, July 23, 2007

Sex and the City

I was watching "Sex and the City" (for second time in fact. Watched it first time 3-4 years ago) lately. Purple Mushroom lent to me. We were all crazy about the girls in the series. Purple Mushroom and me both love Samantha Jones crazily. Hahaha...

Anyway, the episode I watched last night, is about Kerry feeling thrilled when her Russion bf gave her the house alarm password and a set of key to his house. Kerry had to beg BIG for the key last time.

Made me think of last time when bui bui passed his car key to me, I was thrilled as well. He drove Perdana last time. Imaginie me, driving Iswara small small car that time, Perdana to me is "luxury" car already, OK? I didn't expect him to let me drive his Perdana. I was touched. I remembered I asked him, "huh? You not afraid I scratched it? I very careless leh...". His replied was merely, "aiyah, scratched mah scratched loh, it's just a car." I tell u, I was almost in tears that time. Coz, I flashed back memory of my last s-hole ex-bf, he drove some expensive car. He never trust me with his car. Passing me his car key will be simply painful to him (it never happened, but u can tell). That selfish bastard, during rainy day, my shoes stepped on some sand and sit in his car he also got "i not happy" face, coz it will dirty his car. So selfish. Hmmph... I must be blind to be dating him that time. Stupidly blind.

So, to those girls who are still dating, you can test your bf standard by seeing whether he feel comfortable letting u drive his car or not. If he behaves like my ex, for goodness sake. dump him lah. He got money also won't share with you one, this kinda bastard. Ha!

I am in bitchy mood today ^_^

7 comments:

Eileen said...

Hello gal, first thing ar.. I think is Carrie, not Kerry. Hahaha

Eh, I agree with you. Some guys love their cars more than their gals. Better off they sleep in their car, hug their car, kiss their car & f**k their car (sorry for the vulgar language).

Sometime I wonder if an accident happen, will the fella asked "How is my car?", instead of asking how are you....

Elizebeth D.L. said...

I in chaina mah, so, spell as Kerry. DOn't care. It's Kerry (Chaina punya ignorant attitude. hahaha).

I bet if I crashed my ex car, his first question is, "how is my car???". Bloody.

I still angry now I think back.

Purple~MushRooM said...

Why you angry when U think back your ex? You should be happy that he is your EX. Thank God and faster, tonight go pray to this and that god... burn incense... thank them for blessing you with BUI BUI.

zewt said...

jules drives my car many times already... but she said she is stressed though.

Elizebeth D.L. said...

zewt -- haha... yes, is stressed a bit:p, but inside her heart, sure sweet sweet :p kekeke...

purple mushroom -- I think you are right. Let my x go fk the car alone. muahhahahaa...

Lucky Lazy Lynn said...

I think Samantha Jones rocks too!

Speaking of men and cars issue, it reminds me of this man back in KL. We were not seeing each other but it was a little more than friends. There was once he had a work function to attend to and I wanted to go party that night. He didn't want me to go in to the city with people he didn't trust, so he asked me to use his car (freaking expensive, European, two-doors kinda shit) and he took a cab to meet me at the club to drive me home.

Not because I didn't have my own car but he had considered the fact that I would definitely be smashed and won't be able to drive.

Not all men are stingy with their cars. Unfortunately, I didn't develop that special feelings for this man and I hurt him bad.

Last-of-the-Dragon said...

mmm...he let me have his keys when he is lazy to drive