Tuesday, July 03, 2007

I am back


I am back.

This time, I changed the phone sim card before I left home to airport so I won't have the terrible feeling doing so at Pudong airport alone later.

I watched a very interesting movie on the plane yesterday. It is 生日快乐,by 刘若英 & 古天乐. It was a very sweet & yet bitter love story. I watched, laughed, and sobbed for the 2 hours, luckily no one was seated besides me. I think the kind of love that 古天乐 has for 刘若英 is extremely wai-dai. But also very selfish. I just wish none of the good people I know has to go through what they went through in the movie.

I really enjoyed watching movie on the plane. I love that kind of "stealing time watch movie" feeling. It gives me satisfaction. hehehe:)

And fucked the nasi lemak served on MAS. KNN... had never tasted such bad nasi lemak in my life. Without ikan bilis some more. How can you serve nasi lemak without ikan bilis??? this is like eating Har mee without the Har... aiyoh eh...

Over all, I am very happy for the past 10 days:-) I treated this trip as a "bonus" for me, to be able to see some close friends (sorry ah for those I did not get to call or see.... just want to relax a bit this time), and also spend some valuable time with family. I spent 2 solid days not doing anything particular at home but just shaking leg, lying on sofa, watching my favorite HBO (they speak english in movie, yahoooo... no more lousy noisy translated mandarin version), and mouth keep talking to mom about some stories I had in SH. It was totally enjoying!:)

I had most of the food I listed in earlier entry, except hokkien mee... sorry Mr. Hokkien Mee, no time...

5 comments:

Purple~MushRooM said...

Welcome back! Miss shanghai or not? Why U didnt eat hokkien mee???? How can leh?

Elizebeth D.L. said...

yah, I actually also quite tulan at the girl. What's her problem? Just parried gutienlok lah, right?

I have the book too. I haven't got a chance to read the book yet, and then I watched the movie on the plane. hahaha... I wonder would i cry reading the book too or not..

Eileen said...

Eh, u should watch the movie with purple and both of u cry ur eyes out. Kekeke...

Bye bye~ Miss Malaysia or not? Keke...

Anonymous said...

i asked mom : biasa or not after u went back to SH...
mom said: very miss u.... one thing very different is.... the house suddenly becomes too quiet hahhaa....

means... you are very "de bao" at home. haha...

we all miss u lar.....

that movie that u watched, got a song one.... last time cinema got this movie in Jan but i at last din manage to watch it, due to other reason... so till now i havent watched yet....

Lucky Lazy Lynn said...

I love hanging out at home and do nothing, isn't it the best?

The movie, jeez... Frustrated the shit out of me! Couldn't stand that girl, and I think she deserves the way it ended up to be. She had a choice to spend some happy time with Louis Ku, but she gave it all up! Now she can spend the rest of her life like a dumb b*tich who communicates with anyone but Ku himself. She'll end up a spinster as an insecure b*tch with no self-esteem like her, will never ever be in a healthy relationship.