Tuesday, July 24, 2007

人面兽心

I met a 人面兽心 woman on subway today. She has perfect make up, fashionable dress, but when she opened her mouths, it's all shits coming out.

I just wish I have the Education Governor email id. I want to tell him how bad this land raised the so-called 未来的栋梁 kids.

To the 人面兽心 lady this morning, your bitchy act has totally destroy your 淑女形象. If I were you, I will not do what u did in the public this morning, nope... not with your perfect make up and nice dress. And I know my action of ignoring you really further pissed you off. Haha.... I like.

3 comments:

Eileen said...

I always imagine we are all chinese descendants but our mentality & actions differs so significantly. Haha, but aint it the same for all races at different countries?

I just hope we do not change ourselves coz we stay at a country too long :)

Just keep in touch closely with ppl back in Malaysia to stay normal (hint hint).

Elizebeth D.L. said...

your hint hint, has 2 edge meaning wor.. 1) I have turned abnormal 2) I should keep in touch with you to stay normal. So, which one is your hint hint? :p

Purple~MushRooM said...

I dun care, I just be myself. I know I have 'moulded' to be like them in certain ways, but when I am back in KL, I returned back to normal instantly. Kekekeke.