Thursday, July 26, 2007

Soft heart no good

My assistant told me this afternoon she should go trade visit.

Mind u, today's weather is reported as 37 degree celcius. So, now outside the road, can be 38-39 degree.

I soft heart, tell her this week no need go lah. Weather too hot. Go next week or next next week, is ok.

Then I scolded myself, why so soft heart. Let her pengsan on the road lah.. aiyoh. Me don't like myself soft-heart.

Then I realized, she might hate me. Coz she might want to go home early today after trade visit? u know lah, can curi tulang sikit. She said go at 3pm, 4 stores. where need 3 hours for 4 store? 1.5 hour can gao dim already. aiyoyo...

And, dunno why she wants to go store visit also. The marketing program won't start til next week also... why huh?! can someone tell me why?? go store visit no need purpose one is it? You think shopping is it?

suddenly felt a bit pissed. She trying to act funny eh? >_<

2 comments:

Purple~MushRooM said...

Obviously, go get out of office, meaning chance to curi tulang. And, in your industry, go store visit means go shopping la. If got chance, I also wanna go store visit. Heheh.

Eileen said...

if she got a job interview, elizabeth d.l. will keep encouraging her assistant to go out...