Thursday, July 05, 2007

Gwoemul

We were quite bored last night. So, we watched this DVD. It's about a mutant emerges from Seoul's Han River and focuses its attention on attacking people. It's intelligent (it knows the concept of storing food for later, it can swallow the human, and throw them back to his storage area for later consumption), and it's very "snaky" - knows how to trick people. But, it's definitely not the greatest mosters movie ever made lah... dunno who made that kind of statement on the poster. But it is better than the stupid Godzilla though;) kekeee... Hollywood not always the best.

It made me think about our human selfish act. Hey, this mutant won't emerges if it is not because of the stupid lab technician throw away the chemical substance down to drainage that leads straight to Han's River. Ironically, it was an order from the guai-low lab manager to the small lab technician. I guess, some how the director of this movie does not really like American. Many of the scenes, he was using different ways to mock American's snobbish, arrogant behavior. Some are true. But hey, Chinese also arrogant in this piece of land ok. So does Korean themselves. Anyway... my point is, lately in China, there apppeared some 蓝藻 in some rivers and it's affecting the drinking water to some residents in that city. Why got 蓝藻?Because of the irresponsible factory owner lah, dumped all the chemical stuff into the river.

So, what's next? Big mutant monster that will emerge from Chang Jiang River to eat people? No... No... No... more like people eventually die of no clear water to drink after another 50 years, I think.

Sad huh? Might as well being eaten up by the mutant, at least can die immediately.


4 comments:

Purple~MushRooM said...

I just saw the trailer of this movie on TV the other day. Was it good? Really better than Godzilla??? EH.. pass to me. I wanna watch.

Elizebeth D.L. said...

It is OK. Better than Godzilla for sure. Yes, will pass to you next meet up;)

I find the part they showing how arrogant was the Americans is pretty cool though. HA!

Eileen said...

muahahahaha..u know what happen gal? I read the 蓝藻 wrongly and it become foul language. My han ying ping ying sucks and I tot the behind word reads as jiao. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Elizebeth D.L. said...

oi, you dirty minded girl!!! I seldom use "jiao" in my language one, I use banana mostly. muahahaha....

see, got polluted by u!