Sunday, July 22, 2007

Why???

Sorry people. I am in complaint mode again, today.

I tried not to be so a bitch, always complaining about my so-called assistant. But, I have had enough, again, today.

Just now, I told her that instead of meeting the "client" at 3.30pm, why don't we change the time to 4pm, then we can go straight home later. No need to be caught in the jam coming back to office and stay for 5 min then go home again.

So, I voiced out to her verbally over my cubicle.

After like 5 seconds (she was digesting my words, I guess???), she said to me, "why don't we go at 4pm?". I was 1000% puzzled, and I said, "that's what I just said. I said go at 4pm." I was implying why the KNN-sense you want to repeat what I said?

She replied back, "coz last friday you said 3.30pm."

Me, "yah, but I also just said 4pm 1 min ago."

She said, "ok ok".

What's wrong with shanghainese????? this is not the first time. Another stupid person from some well-known agency also like that. They cannot understand my mandarin is it???

Why am I so lor-lei-jin working & living in this city?? why.....

:-(

1 comment:

Purple~MushRooM said...

Don't worry. You are not alone. I also lor lei jin accepting this my job. But ah.. you ah... I love shanghai. But because you everyday complain, I also kinda dislike it liao. Better not listen to you so much... must phsycho myself: I like SH. I like SH. I like SH. I like SH.