Friday, July 29, 2011

Najis vs Tahi

My bui bui is very poor in Bahasa Malaysia (BM), everyone who knows him knows this is a fact. But people generally still think you will know the basics vocab of BM as you are a Malaysian right? Well... ladies and gentlemen, please listen to the following 2 jokes. The first jokes happened 5 years ago, the second jokes happened just last night.

Joke #1
You know the highway in KL? got so much toll to pay. When we first dating, I got questions but not dare to ask (pretending lah that time. hahahaa). It is regarding I everytime see he go line up at Touch-N-Go lane, but he got no touch-n-go. He used cash. But then the cash lane is so empty, so I really don't understand. So after a few dates, I asked him, "why you use cash but no go to cash lane?" Then bui bui answered, with this typical blur blur bear face, "is there a cash lane?? I don't see one??". I said, "huh? oi, there's a tunai lane there leh... you don't see? Empty some more oh!"... Then he continued with his blur blur bear face... "tunai means cash??? wow!!!!!!!!" I shocked... I asked, "you don't know what is tunai???" Then he said, "I always see that lane..  but I don't know what is tunai... and I thought it is related to tuna fish... and tuna fish and highway toll doesn't jive... so I am confused and thus I do not use that lane..."

You guys cannot imagine how shocked I was that time... my face is really like this : |

Joke #2
Yesterday I was browsing the facebook updates as usual... and some emails... and read about Najib's wife use dunno 73 million tax payer's money to buy the stupid diamond. So I was telling  bui bui, "this najib family, whole family all screwed up one. No wonder people now call Najib as Najis... memang correct...", and I hahahahaha there myself, expecting bui bui to join in laughing with me. But then.........

Bui bui, "what is najis?"
Me, "you don't know najis????? sigh... it means 大便 lah!!!!!"
Bui bui, "are you sure? but 大便 is tahi wor... i never heard of najis."
Me, "......." (really speechless)
Bui Bui, "why 大便 can be called tahi and najis?"
Me, "....... (really beh tahan liao)... babe, it is just like 粪 is 大便... they are the same..." (really no energy liao)
Bui Bui, "oh..... if you explain like that, I can understand. Ok, najis is 大便... hahahahahaha"
Me, "...." already no mood to hahahaha with him liao...

Sometimes my babe is really really really funny.... and the funniest part is, he didn't know he is funny... Oh my oh my....

7 comments:

limpeh said...

hahahahahaha....tunai is related to tuna fish..that's good one !!!
hahahaha.........i almost fell off from my chair

Lucky Lazy Lynn said...

you're hubby is super funny but... I didn't know najis means shit until now! Thanks :p

mun said...

Really!? Did he study overseas since young? Did he sit for SPM BM?

Elizebeth D.L. said...

His SPM BM fail la. Resit pun fail so he gave up. Hahaha

Elizebeth D.L. said...

Lynn: no way.... No way!

Eric: ya loh. 给他炸到!

mom said...

妈妈可爱的女婿!

Unknown said...

Thanks