Monday, July 11, 2011

709

After seeing what's happening back home on July 9th, I have decided, if by the 2013 election I still hold Malaysia passport, I WILL GO BACK JUST TO VOTE!!

Najisb, I don't know why you so afraid of Fair and Free Election, this is international standard. And I don't know why as a leader of a country, you can mock Anwar in such a kindergarten tone, about he kena tear gas. You just lost my last 10% respect to you. And you are a big fat liar, "no physical contact was made at all"... you are such a jocker. The rakyat were just peacefully rallying on the street, did not burn down any public property nor looting but the polis were hitting people, chasing people with such a trait we never seen them on chasing the snatch thief, and shouting bahasa kasar at harmless women. YOU ARE A BIG FAT LIAR!!

And to the big flock of polis man out on that KL downtown day, finally, you make me realized you do have the "power" and "resources" but unfortunately, you used it on weaponless, unarmed citizens who paid your salary. Please, I beg you, to consider use your power and resources in catching snatch thief! You looked so garang, and so capable on 709. Use the same traits in catching snatch thief I GUARANTEE you won't fail rakyat!!

Damn angry, pissed, and heartache!!!! 公理何在?

6 comments:

limpeh said...

yes you are absolutely right Elizabeth !! i was there during the peaceful rally, but the police treat us as if we were all terrorists and used force to disperse the crowd..like everyone, i was suffered by tear gas a few times..tell this uncivilised act of malaysian gov to our fellow malaysian in Canada..and please come back to vote.. we need a change for betterment !!

Elizebeth D.L. said...

Eric, Jay and I were saying our dearest friend Eric sure go rally on 709. Hahaha.. we are so right about you! You are so 有义!I have many friends go to melaka/penang to eat nice food on jul 9th because they just don't care. I heartache. If I am at KL, I will go rally too! So, you departed from Times Square I supposed?

I am very serious about come back to vote. I have always let 我神圣的一票烂在手里 because I couln't care less. But enough is enough, they think we all stupid is it? We got soul and we can differentiate right and wrong; clean and dirty; altered and freedom!!

limpeh said...

hahaha...means that both of you know me so well la..

wow..next year Bersih 3.0 you and Jay come back we go rally la..

yes...dun understand your vote, many people do not care what is happening around us, you know our country could have been better if we people really voice up and use our vote to CHANGE IT..no body expect 308 political tsunami to come...until they exercise their power to vote and here you go..we deny BN 2/3 majority and took up 5 state gov...Let's count down for the collapse of BN gov soon..haha

limpeh said...

if the election was fair and clean, the ruling gov today would have been Pakatan Rakyat..not BN...but those brainless BN people said, if election was not fair and clean, how come opposition could win 5 states and deny BN majority..real cb

Elizebeth D.L. said...

I am glad you are not hurt loh... does the tear gas really that unbearable? People wrote it is so difficult to breath.

BTW, I didn't know our country so update, got horse for police force too, and they can ride horse. I bet the police forece secretly wish that on 709 those rally people will make chaos burnt shops, steal things, so they can ride on that nice horse and stepped on people!

Sigh... I might be too extreme in this matter. But hell, I am damn disappointed lah. I disappointed these politician (e.g. Najis) act like little kids when he gave speech after the 709, speech full of lies and those fat belly men standing behind him were smiling mockingly and approvingly. See them also want to slap them.

limpeh said...

yes Elizebeth..when the police fire tear gas, it is indeed hard to breath..no i should say, you can breath but you inhale the gas and it is so 'pedih' ( hot and spicy)..go through you eye, nose and mouth..even you cover with normal mask, the gas will still go thru..it lasts for about 5-10 minuts..i was near Maybank tower bus stop when the first tear gas dropped near me..then we all ran into bus stop to hide..but guess what..the 2nd tear gas drop IN FRONT OF ME!! then RUN RUN RUN is the solution...haha..what a exp.. our beloved country Msia was once平起平坐 with Korea in 60's and even did better than Taiwan..but now..we are far behind. thanks to our smart BN politicians, corrupt all people money..corruption itself every year steal US 10billion from us...pls come back to vote