Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Superman!








My hubby and my nephews were very crazy about superman.

I really miss them very much. The youngest one just learnt how to walk, he can't really balance his head and his butt yet when he was walking (because he is kinda big size I think.. too big size to balance properly. hahaha), but he sure knows superman ok. He and his older brother were fighting for that 30" superman figurine. Funny.

The kids dad already bought them the little superman figure that was made in china punya, the voice from the toy is too loud for the kid, and it kept saying "Fire! Fire! Fire!" followed by a series of stupid gun-shot sound. very irritating.

I am now waiting for the "Cars" to be on cinema in China (yah, for some reason, it is very slow to go on air over here). Haven't got a chance to watch it. Heard it is damn good. I think Cars toys will be sold through in China crazily too... I love it. I already making the McQueen Car as my wall-paper:)

5 comments:

nicknooo said...

Ha, your hubby so cute leh. And I tell you hor, the "Car" are damn good. My company did a join promotion with TGV and "Cars" and we get to watch it free, with a FREE big combo of pop corn, "Cars" key chain, and "Car" coke container, damn chun !

Lucky Lazy Lynn said...

No offense but I'm the weird one. I watched the Car about 8 weeks ago, I didn't like it. The story was good, animation was good but somehow it was very boring for me...

nicknooo said...

story wise, nothing to shout about, we already foresee the ending wrap up when the show start. Just love the animation, they are cute.

Elizebeth D.L. said...

so nice one... our company also got Cars toys, never give us free also. bloody hell.

anyway, I want to watch it. But thinking should I let the cipet cheenam cinema earn my money or not, or let the uncle on the street selling pirated dvd earn it instead. ha!

nicknooo said...

If the DVD are clear, then go for pirated la, you can watch it again and again ma.....