Sunday, August 13, 2006

Last 2 weeks

Am back.
Don't think you guys can understand how sum-ngup I was when I replaces the 017 sim card with the china mobile sim card at the airport. The feeling was simply undescribable. Sigh.

Anyway, haven't got a chance to really blog today. But what the hack, I will bring back my work to do at home, but I will blog a while now. Hahaha... (since I can't blog at home anyway, thanks to the china server).

Met up with kai xin, fenni, and maylin. So happy to see them, and they are as hilarious as before. Hahaha... fenni, you still look great even though you have your little "uncle" liao. Good Job!:) And Kai Xin, thanks for your photo frame. I will put one of my wedding picture in it. Too bad no time to catch up with you again before I left, really no time. You come to China look for me next time lah. and thanks to May lin for her great help in getting me the superman 30" figure!!:p My niece loves it.

Then met up with Wei Wei and Ah Kun for bakuteh at Klang. Have you heard of "bakuteh hop"? We did it on that night. We finished one bakuteh at a store (with soup), then hopped to the next store with dry bakuteh just across the street. There was this china woman trying to sell us the china vcd, saw us at two stores, she was so surprised, and we were a bit pai seh too, coz she said, "you guys really know how to eat huh". haha... great time.

Then I also find time to go down to Singapore (after Muar) to meet up with my uncle and his daughters and my aunt. hehehe... and had neo-print too. But too bad, I forgot where I put those neo-print now. How ah? And met up with my ex-colleague Lily, she looks even more gorgeous after being single for the last few months. I sincerely hope she find the right guy soon. Sigh... anyway, she is still very young and energetic and pretty;)She said she might come to Shanghai to work, I was so excited about this news.

Oh, got stopped at Singapore custom, coz they said my roadtax had expired, so the car card cannot go through. I was sweating!! the roadtax actually was already renewed in June, but my sister forgot to put it up on this car.. Luckily they let us go in. Must be a good day, coz the next day they having National Day Celebration. Perhaps they are being nice just because of this? scary experience though~~~ I was nagging in the car like a freakout woman, but Jay was so calm, he said don't panic lah. Luckily we both have different characters - me being the gun cheong type, he being the calm type. Actually, at the end, we untung, coz the SG woman renew our singapore car-card, so i have the S$2.80 balance again, and 10 free days to go in again. hehehe... anyway.. it is quite an experience.

Met Jay's buddies in Muar too, had 2 times BBQ, 1 durian session, few otak-otak sessions, and 大包 and nasi lemak and bakuteh and the thus the 报应 is, got pimples all over my face. Sigh.

Then met up with my anotehr good fren that sent us to airport in January. and offered many help in between. Happy for him that he just opened a massage center at Maluri. Keep up the good work!!!

And then, my high school friends, lulu, wen-san, steve, ruxuan, we had a great late night chat, from pregnancy, to high school teachers, to strawberry-kids, to Blue Ocean Strategy (Chapter 1, haha!!), and to lulu's column at the zhongguobao, and wen-san's china experience do ease my pain too, haha. Oh.. you guys are just getting mroe and more interesting lah!!;)

then lastly, met up with my anotehr ex-colleague chuey hwye, who just spent 5 days at langkawi!! haha... she wanted to come to SH for holiday, but after hear I bitch so much, she is having second thought now. aiyoh... just come lah, won't hurt being a tourist here. Will kanasai a bit only when u have to live through everyday here.

Then before I get onto the plane coming back, I had my 30th BD cake and meal with my family. It was kinda mixed feeling blowing at the 3 big candles. Shit! 3 big candles!30 years old already!!!!

Overall, I am glad that everyone is getting very well back home. Hope to go home more frequent (but no more for this year liao coz I just spent all annual leaves this trip, sigh).

And one lesson learnt, should have contacted my high school buddies as soon as I got back. If I did that this round, I won't have missed Yee Ling and Lizzie and Sheau Huey. Sorry girls... sob sob. I did not know Yee Ling is at KL til Aug 5, did not know Sheau Huey would be at KL when I go down to Singapore (thought of giving her a surprise tim ah..) and I return to KL she is on the way back to SG, and did not realize Lizz has left to US for her work. I got all the schedule messed up.

Miss you guys and girls... and hope to see you soon again!!!:) Muaks!

6 comments:

舞者 said...

How can I hear more about the Blue Ocean Strategy?

Elizebeth D.L. said...

Haha...
ask our friend Steve:) He got a big plan with just chapter 1. hehe..

Anonymous said...

haha coincidentally, posted something on my blog this morning.

Deisy, thanks so much for you book! she likes it!

Elizebeth D.L. said...

steve, until today only I realized steviee_boy is you!!!
haha... glad she likes the book;)

My Blog from the Past said...

hei never call when in KL ?
So did you meet up with Cheow seng and chin how ?

My Blog from the Past said...

sounds like SH is a sucky place... ?