Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Long Hair broomer stinky cipet woman

This morning, as usual, the subway was quite packed.

At the second stop after my house, there is this woman, LONG hair til the waist, never 扎头发, and was standing beside me.

I mind u, it is a very hot day in shanghai today, and the AC in the subway did not help much.

This woman, standing beside me, use her hair to touch my skin all the time, makes me sweat like a pig in the subway!!! KNN!!!!!!!!!

I really cannot tahan her, I pushed her away at the 4th stop, pretending I want to leave the train, and changed the position.

She got no brain??? At this weather, leave her long hair out like that, and brush people's body and hands and make people sweat!!!!! KNN!!!!!!!!

And it stinks too, her hair. Outside seems very clean, but it stinks big time.



Today, I met a no brainer, long hair broomer stinky cipet SH woman that makes me sweat like a pig in subway.

what a fucking good start for today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

walao..... calm down sister....

don't lose your temper lar... hurt ur body lar....

sometimes read ur blog feel funny, but.....

ur blog a bit on the same way with the "talk rock" (that one u told me long time ago): http://rockson.blogspot.com

coz a lot @#$%^^&*() haha.. just kidding.....

Elizebeth D.L. said...

i never go to read that rock blog anymore, he not only use a lot of @#$% words, he turned into very mou liu and ham sap.

i damn want to leave this cipet place so much. sigh.

舞者 said...

This rockson bloke is not ham sap, he's simply 低B and 贱格。