Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Counting blessings

Lately, I was doing some thinking while I was waiting for the transport coming to work, and also during delay hours in the airport. I realized instead of writing the bitching stuff in my blog, I should write something positive, at least for today (ha!).

So, I started counting my blessings:
1- I got my honey, who is caring and understanding and always supporting me. When some idiot made me cry, he asked to see the manager to demand apology (this was actually a small incident happened in muar, last year. haha).
2- I got a job in shanghai, some more is a not so busy job, so I can blog daily at work.
3- I don't mind travelling, therefore, I don't feel my job is a burden (i need to travel occationally).
4- I got a camera to capture pictures in each trip and each memorable moment.
5- I am not afraid of sleeping alone in hotel.
6- I don't mind eating breakfast alone in the hotel.
7- I just realized I am quite a not bad photographer. Some people, can't even take a square picture without having the buildings and road looked like loop-sided.
8- I can speak both mandarin and cantonese. cukup makan for me in china already.
9- I can speak English, cukup makan for me outside of china, except in Hague and in Paris. Haha~
10- I don't mind cooking Monday to Thursday. In fact, I enjoy cooking, especially when I see my honey finishing the meal happily everytime.
11- I don't mind going to market to buy vege and fruits.
12- I like drinking honey, and I can get all sorts of flavor in China. yum yum.
13- I have some good friends in some part of the world. Cool.
14- I can get cheap kang kong in china. A big bunch, only cost less than RMB2.
15- I still have my sambal sauce brought from Malaysia. Haha..

So, actually I have quite a lot of blessings already. I should feel contented & happy.

Hmm...

oh..
16- I just discovered 巴黎恋人 on TV every night, 2 episodes. This is the Korean movie, quite famous 2 years ago. Damn, I like that rich GD guy so much!!!! I just love Korean 单眼皮 guys. My honey last night got jealous when I said "Oh dear, he is so leng chai! I like him so much!". He replied, "he didn't even look a bit like me..." I was speechless. haha~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

要感恩啦。。

就像耶稣时时刻刻看顾着你。Give thanks with a grateful heart.

Anonymous said...

Have you ever been to Korea to see those 单眼皮 guys on the streets? I'll be surprised if you won't have second thought about them being handsome.

Elizebeth D.L. said...

anonymous -- is that true? Not been to Korea yet (this thought has not crossed my mind for once also, weird.. haha).

but that rich GD guy is really yao-ying ah... with the small glasses, he really look intelligent. Oh shit, I am like a siao-mei-mei, fall in love with this kinda movie actor :s

Unknown said...

hAhahahahaha...

Deisy, I too have few crushes on some of the Korean Man/Boy .. hahaha