Thursday, June 22, 2006

Graph, Spreadsheet, Comparison...

Recently, this ball was passed to me. I don't mind doing graphs and spreadsheet because my "shorcut" keys and knowledge abt excel is still quite good.

But the more I dig in, the more I am confused, "is this what they want to see?" "they know about this or not?" "this is so obvious, perhaps they don't want to see this?", etc etc.

And I just realized as I am busying doing the comparisons, finding causal relationship, comparing history, target, forecast, the information is just overloaded. And since I am only here since this year Jan, the 2005 data, I have to ask a lot of questions to get the source.

Help~~~

2 comments:

舞者 said...

I have always wanted to ask, does a business professional ever need to write some Visual Basic macros?

Elizebeth D.L. said...

VB macros? what is that?? haha..

I don't know any macros. But I don't mind to learn, just that none of the senior here know macros also. The only person I know in the company that know macros, is leaving in July, and is based in KL... so...