Thursday, April 19, 2007

Weird Dream

I had a dream last night.

I was pregnant!!!

It was so funny. Er... I mean the whole "episode"...

First, both bui bui and I were very shocked. Coz, the 'timing' is a bit off... (if u know what I mean). Then, the shocking feeling turns to excitement. A piggie baby!!! Then, the feeling turned to worry, coz lately I ate a lot of medicines, I really mean a lot. Because of the persistent coughing, the coughing mixture I had tried 3 types, then panadol solubles, then 川贝粉, then flu-tea (yes, there is such tea), then the medicine we took pre-tibet trip, called 红景天, to build up our body to with-stand lack of oxygen over in tibet. Woo.... how can a baby stand so many medicines?

Before I can get really worried, I woke up. hehehhee...

Anyway, we are not rushing for a baby, at least not this year. Still want to enjoy some 2-persons valuable time together:)

5 comments:

Eileen said...

How long some more you wanna wait? You and bui bui not getting any younger. Hahaha...

Even my mummy already bugging me that gals best age of getting pregnant is from 24-28. She have my big bro at 24 and have me at 29. So that is why I am not as smart as my bro. PROVEN!!! *How old r u ar?* :P

Well, I still have to get a BF in the first place right?

Purple~MushRooM said...

Should i have a baby?

Elizebeth D.L. said...

purple mushroom, don't have it this year lah, very cialat one... competition in his/her school days will be very tough as this year is very peak season for giving birth.

Actually, by the time you make the baby, he/she will arrive next year. haahhaa.. :P

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's a good sign of getting a baby in real.
btw, welcome to visit my new blog at
http://tienyang3.spaces.live.com
It's just like a diary of myself.

Anonymous said...

all the prophets' moms had dreams too...