Tuesday, April 10, 2007

abc

there are some people, based on some of their outlook behavior, you dislike them very much already even before you get to know them.

I hated Miss Zoo, if some of you remembered my entry earlier.

Lately I went out have lunch with her (togehter with other people lah, you think I les is it?). I actually find out that she is very interesting. And above all, she is smart (you know how I hate stupid person). The time we spent in Marketing Training session last month (we were in same group) let me get a chance to know that Bimbo can actually be Intelligent as well. But of course, her excel skill still far below mine. She does not know how to fix a cell other than typing in the "$" manually. Hahaha... I chose not to tell her. But, she does have good logic sense.

So, my strategy is working. Try to give the person I hate some benefit of doubts - eating lunch with them gives me chance to find out more about them.

Last time I hate Miss Zoo.

Now, I think I just slightly dislike her only. Good improvement eh?;)

7 comments:

Purple~MushRooM said...

Siapa Miss Zoo?

Anonymous said...

name is fake.
but really got such person in my company:p

Anonymous said...

very scary. u can hate ppl easily. only those 3 - 8 gang then you can get close to them...... ppl stupid u hate ah??? learn from mistakes mar... thinking back the first time you access Ms Excel.... what were you figuring out?

Purple~MushRooM said...

Ur Supporter, I am close to deisy also... u mean i am 3-8 gang?? Sometimes, we just cannot get along with certain people, its common.

Elizebeth D.L. said...

ur supporter,

obviously you are the gang that is poor in ms excel. No problem, you can always learn.

and obviously you are not close to me, when I said "hate", I simply mean "dislike" 不喜欢. Not hate as in want to stab a knife, OK?

And yes, I really hate stupid people.

Unknown said...

what about bimboo ? do you like bimboo?

ps; thanks for the compliment of me being smart.. but what does smart means? its kinda subjective..

Unknown said...

;p perasan I