Sunday, April 29, 2007

I am having an affair



I am having an affair.

...........................

.......................

..............

RELAX!! This kind of "affair" is not the one you thinking OK?

It's about my facial.

You see, ever since I moved to this piece of land, I joined this facial center, let's called it Facial A.

Whenever I go to have facial at Facial A, I always ended up spending PREPAID money for some packages even before I finished one package (like, 5000 yuan for 20 sessions; 3500 yuan for a summer whitening 5 sessions; 6800 yuan for some face-lifting 10 sessions (they insisted I need a face lift, but now I think back, I am so stupid I actually go for one. I am still young what!)). And, they always poked my face until red red, and I have more pimples after the facial session, until one day bui bui asked me, "why do you still go to that center? obviously your face is worse than last time u know..".

So, I curi-curi tried on another facial center - called it Facial B.

Facial B is just downstairs of my office. So, when my boss and my big boss are not in, and if I am free that afternoon, I disappeared for 2 hours go do facial. (I only did it once lah ok... am not that irresponsible one). And, Facial B does not poke my face until red red, and, location is good (same building of my office, what can I ask more?), ambiance is fabulous too (Facial A also not bad actually) and most importantly they don't sweet talk me buy this package or that package (maybe I am still new). So, I also joined the member of Facial B, and been there 2 times.

Yesterday, I went to Facial A (you think i want meh? I still have 20 sessions left unused, I gotta finished them). The lady asked me, "you so long time never come, where did you go? We miss you so much!". I answered, "I am so busy lately! Always on business trip. I miss you too~" (I lied).

Then she saw my eye-brow not messy, and my face quite clean, she suspected, she asked me, "so, all these while, did you go to other center to have facial?" I lied again, I said, "I do mask twice a week loh, what to do, busy mah."

At that point, I felt like I was having an affair, and trying so hard to cover with my lies. Hehehehe... that feeling, is so chi-gek.

So, from now on, I have to have some affair with Facial B, while trying to keep myself looking loyal to Facial A, except I ain't not spending more money to buy more packages from Facial A.

Facial A, I am going to divorce you after I finished all my left over sessions with you. You heard me?!

9 comments:

Eileen said...

Muahahaha.... affair is exciting right? Now u know why ppl like to have affairs

zewt said...

a steamy picture with that kinda title... very deceiving la...

Purple~MushRooM said...

Hahahaha.... good one! Eh.. you gave your blog a facelift ya! Hey... same pattern like me!!!

Anonymous said...

eileen - affair no good lah. I think only syok for a while, after that, you will be paying the price in hard way.

Zewt - kekeke... yah, intended to mislead you guys;p

purple - wanted to change long time ago. The old color looks like ah-neh-neh.

Purple~MushRooM said...

Eh.. kenapa ni... Elizabeth pulak??

Anonymous said...

Elizebeth, with an "e", not "a", OK?

after the story telling of Elizebeth and John, I like this fake name;) kekekkeek....

Lucky Lazy Lynn said...

Babe you're too cute!
Can't you try changing whatever sessions you've left from Facial A to something else, like massage or body treatment instead of the face. Alternatively, tell them to not poke your face, just clean, exfoliate, massage, mask and tone, skip the poking part. I heard it's really bad for your skin actually.

zewt said...

yeah la... mana tau... pasal facial pulak...

Orange Cheng said...

I don't know facial treatment is so expensive in China!!! I must left that place too long.