Monday, April 16, 2007

Hannibal


Watched Hannibal Rising with hubby on Saturday night, the whole movie time I was coughing til my lung also want to come out, but still, I managed finished watching it in one piece.
It is a fantastics movie.
Although they never really show the scene they ate his sister, the bath-tub and the teddy bear and Misa's chubby face kept running in my mind after the show ended. It was the geli feeling that haunt me, the fact they ate the chubby kids... yucks...
When Habbibal killed the criminals one by one, I actually did not feel geli at all. Because, they all dai-sei. How can they eat the kids???
But one thing I cannot understand... I don't understand why they said Hannibal subconsciously ate his sister also. yucks..
The hardest thing to forget about this movie, is they grab the kid out of the house, and her bath-tub so they can cook her inside I supposed, stays vividly in my mind. I just feel Hannibal later turned to so cold-blood is understandable. If I witness people eat my sister, I will go insane too. YUCKS. So, I totally can accept the fact that Hannibal eat some of the criminal's parts as he killed them one by one cruely.
Gong Li acts in this movie is much much better than the 黄金甲, she is good.
And, while I was on MC last Friday thanks to the Nasty Cough that I infected from dunno which "tam" on the road, I managed to finished the "L word" too. I pitied les partners seem so unstable. They seemed to change partner much faster than straight people, I don't understand why. I have a best friend, he is not straight. His partners changed quite frequently, he also cannot give me an explanation why is it like that. He said, "you think I don't want a stable partner like you all do? I guess I just very unlucky, still can't find one yet." Sigh.. I do hope he can "settle down" soon, with 1 partner, forever.

3 comments:

Purple~MushRooM said...

Is this some sequel or pre-quel to the Hannibal Lector movie?

Elizebeth D.L. said...

this movie is to answer "why is Hannibal so cruel"? It's all about his childhood.

Purple~MushRooM said...

Ok... i think i will go get this movie. Or.. can you lend me?