Thursday, April 05, 2007

6 weird things about myself?

I am being tagged by Angela to write about 6 weird things about myself.

I spent a day yesterday thinking if I have weird things or not (i always thought I am just a normal little girl, haha).. perhaps don't have 6 (6 is a lot neh), but I do have a few.

Let's start:
1) I like the feeling of 取之不尽, so, I hate items that will deplete over time, e.g. shampoo, body conditioner, and even to fruits and table-clothe. I wish they never depleted.

a) Shampoo, Bodywash, Body Conditioner, washing detergent, toilet paper etc - I always have at least an extra one in the cupboard of any of the items mentioned here. If I finished one and started to use the extra one, I have to go get it from Carrefour again the next day. My hubby said I siao siao one. Coz the new one can at least last me for another 6 weeks, why I so gun-cheong?

b) I have a basket at home, just to put my fruits. I like to see the basket has at least 3 apples. If it depleted below that level, I become very uneasy. Mind keep popping up going to Carrefour, or to the 水果佬 to get more fruits. As a result of this, I always buy more fruits than I can consume, and some of them got rotten even before I eat them. Which I hate the feeling very much too. I hate to throw away fruits.

c) I have at least 3 big packs of (each has 30 sticks) Nescafe 3-in-1, red color (normal) one as back up, all brought from Malaysia (yes, they also travelled by plane. haha). I have the fear of finishing them and don't have back up and I can't imagine what will happen that time. It will be horrible loh, coz I don't like other brand, and I can't find such thing in this piece of land here.

d) I have at least 12 pairs of contact lense (monthly disposable) in my house. Again, can't find this particular brand in this piece of land. I very worried that if I don't go back to KL within one year, I will never get the new supply, and by the time I finished that 12 pairs, I have to wear the ugly glasses. Yucks!

e) I have at least 10 new table clothe (those that you used to mop the dining table, or in the kitchen to mop away the water just to leave the area dry). I like the feeling I have many clean table clothe to replace the old one, even though I seldom replace the old one (coz it still very clean after I washed it neh).

f) I have 4 different pairs of toilet carpets (those you put in toilet to keep the footprint dry after you took shower, and also to keep you warm from stepping directly onto the icy ground in winter). I love to buy toilet carpets. It gaves me undescridable satisfaction. And I hate to see got hair falling onto the carpets. So, when I bangsai in the morning, I normally (nothing much else to do right?) will stare at the carpet, and observe where got hair, and after bangsai, I will pick it up and throw into the dustbin.

So tired just to write 6 subpoints of 1 big weird habit. muahahhaa.... Angela, does that count as 6 weird things?:p

Eh, I just want to tag 3 people (I have limited readers lah):
-purple mushroom
-eileen princess
-zewt

4 comments:

Purple~MushRooM said...

Eeee... I am like you.
I also felt very uneasy if the contents of something is about to finish. If i never stock up, I resort to not using it...scared finish using it. Siao one eh?

Elizebeth D.L. said...

haha.. but if the barang i don't like using (although i very sticky to certain brand, i sometimes do try new brand stuff, especially floor detergent or kitchen cleaning stuff), i use carelessly one.. like accidentally pour too much... then I have that kinda grin on my face. kekeke... i also find myself very abnormal sometimes

zewt said...

dont understand that 4 chinese word ler... anyway, i did this tag long ago already...

some of the things there not very weird... like 12 pairs of contact lenses... what's so strange about that?

Anonymous said...

you also kept 12 pairs meh?
most people keep 6 pairs lah. 12 pairs is 1 whole year of stock. 12 months is very long right?