Thursday, April 26, 2007

Snoopy

Lately, the "Initial D" (animation one, not the Jay Chow) series was over. Not me lah, my hubby was hooked on watching this everyday at night.

Do you know what replace it lately? (the series was over liao)

It is SNOOPY!!!!!!!!

I was so happy. Persons who know me when I was younger, know I am a Snoopy fans. Not the die hard one lah, just a normal fans. No no no.. I don't scream for him.. I just like to possess items that has Snoopy face. It is such a lovely Dog, don't you think so? So intelligent. He has not done any single stupid thing. And, he is so lucky, to have Woodstock as his best friend:)

So, now I am hooked. kekekeke... but I hate the voice-over they did. Toooo fake. I don't like. Some more very noisy. I prefer it be English. But u know lah... this land... (don't make me start..).

....

after watching a few days, my urge of having a dog as pet re-appear again!! (i have this urge last year... then hubby made me promised I will bathe the dog and walk him to pooh pooh every night, i chicken out)

Should I have a dog?? I not prepared to bathe him everyday and walk him to pooh pooh every evening wor. HOW AH??!!! I just like to play with him....

: help~

6 comments:

Lucky Lazy Lynn said...

Don't get dogs! No good! Love yourself and your husband more, forget about the dogs.

Eileen said...

Having a dog is a commitment and a huge responsibility. Think of it, if we cant even bear to think of taking care of a dog, why we can take care of children? (this question always puzzle me)

Purple~MushRooM said...

Ya.. dog is a commitment. I love dogs too and was thinking of getting one. But no time to look after. Imagine... who will take care of your dog if you go for holiday like going to tibet for 7 days?

Last-of-the-Dragon said...

true, its's troublesome but if u get a cute dog, u dun mind to look after him/her everyday ;)

Elizebeth D.L. said...

Purple mushroom - i have a solution.

WE SHARE ONE DOG!

1 week u bath, 1 week I bath;)

I am crazy.

Unknown said...

Deisy, you are not allow to have a dog... hahahah plz lah.. the poor thing will sure go crazy ... and you will sure regret ... hahaha.. nways, you should have a dog when you are ready... aiks.. as if having a child