Wednesday, April 18, 2007

a boh-song story

Recently, one of my girl friend felt really boh-song about her relatives taking advantage on them, come to Shanghai play play, go here go there, but never offer to pay back a single sent to my fren's hubby (all trips were booked & paid by her hubby). So thick face.

Then it triggers one of my "dead-memory-cell" -- Bui Bui also got taken advantage by his rich relative!

That relative, stay in a BIG bangalo in T*opi****. We had been to his bangalo before earlier this year. Inside the bangalo, everything is designed and ordered from outside of Malaysia. And, everything is perfectly matched, colors, materials, even the flowers in the living room, is bought from overseas.

This relative, believe it or not, stay in such a rich house, come borrow bui's money. The amount, to poor people is a lot. But to rich people, perhaps is just a few days lobster meal in 5 star hotel.

It has been 5 months liao. He did not even call & offer to pay back the money. Ghost image pun tak ada. And before, he still sometimes call bui bui out for makan (he in SH too occasionally). Most of the time, bui bui pay for the meal coz he thinks he is a zhang-bei, and it is fine to treat him well.

Now I think think, I quite angry... I mean, if he stays in just 20 square meter wooden house, I won't even want bui bui to go ask him to pay us back the money. But, he lives in a MANSION!!! All the furniture were all above don't know how many thousands dollars, and why would he want to owe us the money?

The more I think, the more I think he will not pay us back. @#$%!

His wife actually don't know he borrowed money from us. So, when I saw her face that time, the sombong face (those nose facing the ceiling one leh..), I felt I wanted to tell her the truth. Sigh.. why got this kind of person one..

So, as cantonese said, the money is colder than cold water now. Not returning liao :

To all the rich people out there: some small money you think you borrowed is very small amount, but to average people like me, that money, can buy many many branded cosmetics, and I can eat many lobsters meals in the 5-star hotel ok~~~~~ Shame on you!

(sometimes I wonder what did he do with the money he borrowed from bui in that big mansion... used as tissue??)

5 comments:

Lucky Lazy Lynn said...

I'll like to buy a vowel.

I know where he lives, hihi...

Purple~MushRooM said...

Hahahha.... I like the way u say it... Ghost Image pun tak da... hahahah! Good!
From what i understand, only his wife rich issit? That uncle personally is rich meh? If rich, why borrow money from your bui bui?

Eileen said...

Do you know why rich people are rich? Because they take money from the poor and average earning people and make it their own. They are stingy, selfish and shitty (3S). These @#%#& people are so thick face to ask (not borrow) money from you and also very thick face to say they have no money (but go eat lobster after that). As NICE ppl we get take advantage of, the solution is:

1. Dont befriend with this ppl, ISOLATE them. Ask them go home and eat S**t.

2. Go and ask the wife in a caring manner, is things getting tight over there? Your hubby borrowed money from us, I just worry about your family situation, I am really concern (use reverse pyscology). Then you say I can help you ask san gu liu poh (other relatives) for help, as you say u & bui bui not that rich. Muahahaha... *evil evil*

Elizebeth D.L. said...

last night I went back and think think... I have anotehr solution.

I plan to borrow money from his wife. KEKEKKEKEKE.... this is the best solution!

but, I am not thick face.

Lynn--- You very smart;)

zewt said...

i have a friend... he always exploit all of us... he always take small change from us and when he borrows money from us... he never repay them...

today, he is arguably the richest amongst us.