Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Hobby. Hobby? Hobby!

Tiu. I finally realized I don't have any hobby. I don't have any hobby?? I don't have any hobby!!!!

How ah? Like nothing will get me flare up like that. Dunno since when. I think all my interests stopped gaining momentum when I started my MBA class few years ago. All the weekends were spent on finishing assignments, going library to renew books (they only allow each students to borrow for 3 days back then), scratching the head to cut down on words or write more to fulfil the requirements, talking with classmates on the phone just to calm myself down "eh you finished assignment 1 already?" "no ah?" "great. let's get back to work. YOu don't do so fast yah... btw, what did you write for points number 2 ah?" etc etc (those were nightmare days). Then in the middle of this hardcore time, I met my husband, my weekend becomes even more precious - either afternoon go pak toh a bit, then come home at night do homework until 3am. Or bring assingments to office and frantically spend half a day busily looking for reference points to support my argument from internet source. Or totally don't see him if assignment was due the following Monday. Now thinking back, I wondered how I pulled through those hard time. And I wonder how our relationship started, and stabilized in those years.

Wait a minute, I don't even have a "stable" hobby before & after I got my MBA cert. How can it be? HOW?!!!

I feel so depressed suddenly... I don't have a hobby. I don't have a hobby?? I don't have a hobby!!!

8 comments:

舞者 said...

Some people think eat, or sleep, or both is a kind of hobby. You might want to adopt the same mentality.

Anonymous said...

really enjoy reading your small stories and grumbles on your boss,
even your sweet anger on your husband always make me laugh...
hehehe...you can write well... true..

Anonymous said...

Writting blog could categorize hobby. Your hobby brighten days for the peopel who love your blog, at least for me:) Never stop, I may feel bored then:)

Elizebeth D.L. said...

Tien Yang, didn't know you have a new blog!!:p

Seriously spent time thinking about my hobby last night, gave up..

asked my sister to pass 2 new long pants to Jay, I am gonna start my yoga class soon!!! (wait til I found a center that has a class first, sigh)

Unknown said...

Cheiww.. ask you go diving with me.. say scared kena burn.. dis lah that lah..

now kii kii katt katt.. muahaha.. but lucky also you never go diving with me.. coz if not I don't think i will be so happy now with Vi. ="P

Elizebeth D.L. said...

yah, you should be thankful to me, kai xin!:p

anyway, just had a meeting with the agency that can do loyalty program for us. He big mouth a bit, showed his biography at the end of the ppt presentation - graduated from Harvard.

Surprisingly, this adds credibility. Before he showed his biography, I was almost dozing off. After he showed, I suddenly think he is a very geng man. And I regret not paying 100% attention just now.

Hmm... no wonder his english is very good. But still, his clothing fashion is very cheena man.

Unknown said...

why no email from you today?
did you msg that women ?

Unknown said...

Ei .. looks like your blog kinda popular also ..

sigh.. Nice ah so popular?
Nice ah ? no hobby?
Nice ah ? everyday complain about spit..

muahaha..