Wednesday, February 15, 2006

2 long-distance phone calls

I have a friend, in Dallas. Today, he gave me a call, just to test the software (VOIP) that he just bought/downloaded (I forgot did he pay for it or he just got it free). Haha.. anyway, it was a great feeling to receive long-d call from friends. And he verified my earlier question - the nice sports car he showed at his blog is the company car that his company prepared for him!!!!! @#$%! OK lah.. Mr.T I sincerely wish you will meet your Ms. Right in Dallas. If you come back empty handed, I will laugh at you mockingly - because people who drive this kinda sports car have no excuse to live without any gf!!!!! (yes, all my single gf, please give attention. hahaha..)

We talked about 20,000 people 示威in front of the 丹麦领事馆 at KL because of some carton (mocking the Allah) made by a danish in Denmark; then we talked about the closure of MRR2 because of the instability of the road condition (got cracks) and because of this, the S.V. should really resign and take his wig and go back to his kampong (haha... the 'wig' part is the one I suddenly think of and put here one. hahahahaha...); then we talked about who has he called so far to test this software. And he made a conclusion that there is absolutely no way for a guy to call another guy, which I don't agree with him. Anyway, this is like back to old time, we just talked rubbish, the only difference is, last time we talked rubbish in mamak store. Now we no choice, talked rubbish over a not-so-excellance VOIP phone. HAHA.

I also received an international phone call, from my good fren, whose baby is due next month. She said she does not know want to continue or not after that. I thought she's talking about her job. But no, she is talking about her marriage!!! Sigh... I hope this is just her mood swing because of pregnancy, everything should back to fine after baby is out. If not, very cialat... but anyway, only she knows which decision is correct. I only hope whatever decision she made, she will feel 幸福。

2 international phone calls... 2 different kind of feelings...

1 comment:

舞者 said...

At least now I know what Thye does in his free time.