Tuesday, February 21, 2006

A woman who can talk non-stop!

I really beh tahan her. I feel like screaming at her face loud loud this morning. But yet, I have to put on a fake smile and talk to her. This is so 认辱偷生!!

She is one of the staff working here. I really cannot tahan her. SHe always think she is a mom to a kid already and thus know the toy business very well, and the fact that she works here long enough so her experience is the best and thus all of our suggestions are crap. And because she is a mom, and most of us workinig with her is not, she thinks we are idiot when it comes to toys. And the most I cannot tahan her is, when she is telling you why your suggestion is a crap, she can keep on talking non-stop for more than 1 minute, and her sentence is without break, comma, full stop, just non-stop!!! this really drives me crazy!!!!!!!!!

I really pity her husband! Imagine when they argue... he sure lost, or gone crazy half way.

Celaka betul!

No comments: