Thursday, February 16, 2006

A Barbie who dropped her handphone onto the subway train-track

My good fren, asked me to put this event on my blog, which happened in the morning when I come to work. He said he is gonna make a comment after I did that. hahaa... it had better be a good one.

This morning, while I was reading newspaper waiting for the every-2-min-come-once subway train, suddenly, a very sharp english word came out from a barbie face (Barbie, because she is blond, tall, and looks quite got 气质, well, at least before she screamed the word) - "SHIT!!!", and followed by a sound something hitting the track "piak~". Her handphone dropped onto the subway train-track.

2 guards at the subway, run to her to stop her to do anything stupid - like climbing down to the track to pick up the phone, because the train is reaching in 32 seconds. Then I heard 1 guard gun-cheongly speaking on his walkie talkie in some alien shanghainese language "jili gulu jili gulu". I believe (using my own interpretation with his tone, and some single words I can understand) he is saying to the head office, "Stop the next train after this. Stop the next train after this. Some lady dropped her handphone onto the track". I was so glad I stepped onto the last on-time train. The next train sure gonna be late for at least 5-10 minutes. Haha!

Then I wondered... if an old ah-ma dropped her handphone onto the track, would that guard do the same? Hmm....

2 comments:

Elizebeth D.L. said...

Thanks. I hoped I do not offend any shanghainese, as most of the entries was complaint over complaint about shanghai. Ha-ha!

Unknown said...

Muahahahahahahah!!!


Love this babe.. muahahaha..