Monday, February 27, 2006

Training Schedule, or China Tour?

My 6th sense is right. Below is the training schedule I might have to fulfill all in March! (given by my reporting manager)

March 13 - 上海
March 15 - 沈阳
March 17 - 北京
March 20 - 郑州
March 22 - 大连
March 24 - 济南
March 25 - 青岛
March 27 - 武汉
March 29 - 成都
March 31 - 昆明
April 5 - 广州

Now... my only savior is the big big boss. If he says no budget to send me to all cities in March, I will celebrate~~~~~

This is too much!!! How to cope? My skin how? Sure crack... how? sure got black-head, then headache, then sorethroat, then flu, then I have to see doctor in hospital, then then then.. all the bad things are appearing in my head... I don't feel well suddenly.. pengsan.

I am only a weak woman... sob... big big boss is coming back to office later today, must start praying now..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a nice tour... provided that you have proper accomodation.

Elizebeth D.L. said...

I am only worry about weather - which will affect my skin, health, and my quality time...

Unknown said...

Shoooockkkk nyaaaa...

Elizebeth D.L. said...

Dear all,

I think we are too agressive in setting the schedule. Understand the time pressure for 1H training, but quality is also important.

let's discuss schedule today.



That was my big boss reply on the crazy schedule! YES!!! 我有救了!