Sunday, February 26, 2006

P day

Today I feel very bored at work. Looking at the catalogue that has been done and need to call back the agency to tell him some color proof thingy is not done correctly, training handbook that has been created, and the website promo page CE that needs to be signed and faxed over to mindshare... fucking bored...

Got a feeling will have to go for business trip soon, perhaps first stop is Beijing. Don't know is it getting old already or what, used to love business trip in my old job. I would get so excited, and planned for my own little trip last time in my previous job. Still remember first night arrived at Vietnam - Hochiminh city that time, after checked in to hotel, I immediately came out to explore the city - took their boot boot motocar as taxi and asked him to bring me to shopping street, some more the driver saw me so cute, offered to bring me drink their ichiban vietnamese coffe, I said yes right away, without realizing it was an extremely dangerous act. Thank God he is a very sincere person, only bring me to drink coffee and nothing more. Hahhaa.. and the coffee was really ichiban!!! Also remembered my first trip to Philippines Makati city, after checked into hotel, I walked straight to the big shopping mall next to the hotel, and shop until they closed shop. Bought 3 pairs of shoes!!! Haha.. oh I miss those days. Travelling alone and not fear the feeling of lonesome. Somemore enjoy staying at hotel.

Don't know since when, all these excitement feeling was lost. I no longer feel excited about my business trip, first trip to Beijing some more. Why??? WHY????

Sigh... Aging..... is................. inevitable.........................

Looking at the BB training handbook now, I feel my head is extremely heavy liao. Who would be interested to look at this handbook? some more I have to use this handbook to train the people in that city... Have you heard of a training course, the trainer herself feel it is too much? ... I seriously think she should cut down the material inside this training handbook... if not sure no one will listen. The FP is good, it is short & crisp, right to the point, of courese lah, I did the FP training handbook one. hahaha... and HW training book I have not seen, I hope it is short and straight to the point too... .........

Today the office air like very stuffy like that... I cannot breath lah~~~~~~~~ someome must be secretly smoking near my area, the cigarette smell is very heavy. How come my passport is not here yet? Today it should be couried to me together with working visa. Why the video guy must come in at 6pm today to discuss the recording? He no family ah? Why work so late and make us stay back until 7pm? He very busy meh? Can't come in earlier? It is only 3pm now.. help~~~~~~ @#$%!

Hate Monday! Hate P day! @#$%!#@!

5 comments:

舞者 said...

Too many acronyms for me, P day, BB, FP, HW etc etc. Do you seriously use these acronyms in your Shanghai office? Because I have supposed the Shanghai personnel tend to use unintuitive Chinese terms.

Elizebeth D.L. said...

In marketing company, we use a lot of acronyms ah. First time when I joined, I also almost pengsan --
e.g. ppt (powerpoint), tvc (tv commercial), CE (cost estimates), asst (assortment), vpi (volume performance index)...

by the way, P day is not any marketing acronyms, it simply means Period day. hahaha... sorry..:P

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are not a big fan of Beijing. Any horrible experience?

Elizebeth D.L. said...

No horrible experience yet. Haven't even stepped foot in Beijing.

Just that Beijing is at north, temperature is sure more worse than in Shanghai, and my colleagues kept on telling me Beijing is very dry and it will make your skin cracked...

舞者 said...

Take it easy, it's nothing like a box of lotion won't help.