Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Sold another 2 chairs


We are moving. Our new landlord has so many stuff in his small apartment he "refused" to remove them, so that leaves us less space for our stuff. So, I posted this two chairs up on internet for sale. At first I posted $80. No take. Then I put $60 if take both. Got a girl negotiated $50, what a steep discount (these chairs, if buy from Ikea new, each cost $69.99 + HST tax), but I agreed to it. Then she came back and text me said after checking with her husband, he thinks this chair is too small, so she is going to give it a pass this time. What the @#$%! Don't you check with your husband first before you negotiated a discount? @##$%!

Luckily the same night, another guailow (i think he is russian because his name is Konstantine) emailed me. He didn't even talk about the price, he just said give me the address, I will come pick them up tomorrow. Wow... Love this kind of customer. hahaha... And when he give me the money, he thought it was $70 (because I advsertise if take one is 35, take both is 60, I guess he didn't read the full line). I told him it is $60, but if he wants to give me $70, I don't mind too. hahaha...

So, 2 less junk with us. We really have lots of stuff... I don't know why... I already not buying much stuff over here. Some of the stuff were shipped from Shanghai and we have not removed from the box yet. Can you believe it? haha... Anyway...

Sigh... Very headache lately lah....

2 comments:

mun said...

Erh, so in the end did he give you $60 or $70? Ok, most probably $60 because everyone loves a good deal. You are really honest! *Very good*

Elizebeth D.L. said...

$60. Yes, I too honest. Haha..

Luckily sold them already. Other enquiries these few days are weird, some expect us to deliver the chair to her doorstep, some asking detail questions such as "any noticeable stain on the chair?" Hello... used stuff, some mroe I sell so cheap, waht do you expect? But then, actually my these 2 chairs is very excellent condition, no stain at all. Then got another one say he just wanted the black one. wah........ I think these chairs are easier to sell in pairs loh... black and white mah...

Anyway, glad I closed the deal with a simple guy, hassle free.