Monday, June 13, 2011

My old buddy, Samsonite

Finally, we moved out on Saturday. It was a very tiring day, and yet satisfying. The most difficult part is moving the bed and bed frame. huh!!!! Our tall friend's motorbike cannot start, by the time his bike started and came to our place, we already finished moving and half dead. haha... but it was very nice of him to help us sweep the floor of the old apartment:)

We like our new place a lot, quieter, lots of natural sunlights. The only thing we don't like is the carpetted floor, means need to take care of it. Sigh...

In the process of moving, due to lack of communication (Jay moved some stuff while i was working last week), Jay threw away my 1st samsonite carry on luggage. I was very very sad... If he just leave it out side the building, I am sure it could be of use to someone else. But he throw it into the big garbage bin!!! The handle was rosak due to my choh loh usage (i transported books and heavy stuff on this carry on luggage for a few times, if the handle still intact, then it is more scary. haha). Everything is still very good despite my choh loh usage, the clothe not broken, the clothe not even pecah a bit. So, once again proof that Samsonite is a very good brand!!!!! I bought another hardcover (my this old one is soft one) in red color, Samsonite again in last christmas while The Bay was having sales. It was a good buy. I love it. It has 4 wheels so it is easy to spin and to carry. Love it.

I really feel sad because Jay threw it before he can discuss with me. :(( Don't know where is it now leh?? I have lots of travelling memories with it. It was the first carry on luggage I have due to my ex jobs required lots of short trip to Southeast Asia last time. It was perfect for a 3-5 days trip to Singapore too. Sigh.... I didn't get to say goodbye to it:(

Why...........................

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Aiya...pity u la. Don't be sad. You must learn to let go of stuff. Think of it as a good beginning. You have a valid reason to buy whatever you like...hehe...

mun said...

Sob sob, I am also sentimental like that over things.