Tuesday, June 07, 2011

My plant

I blogged about my "plant" last August... the only plant I have in vancouver. hahaha. I planted Chives and Chillies.

One year has almost been past, winter came, snow came, sun came, rain came.. I never go out water them or take care of them, I Just put them on the balcony and let them "sendiri makan sendiri". haha...

The chillies cannot survive the winter and snow I guess. It is dead. But the chives... my gosh... it is still alive, and I didn't even know chives flowers are so romantically purple. So nice!!!!

I am moving this weekend... I am still deciding should I bring them over to the new balcony?? If I do, I think I should remove the dead chillies. Hahaha... btw, I have harvested the chillies 3 times over the summer last year. But I have never harvested the chives. Hmm....

6 comments:

mom said...

你的韭菜花让我联想到 袁牧 的 “苔花如米小,也学牡丹开”
花是那么奋力的开着---好美的粉紫色---,似乎有点喧宾夺主呢!

Elizebeth D.L. said...

不知道可以吃吗?

mom said...

吃它的花?有点怪呢!虽然有所谓的韭菜花,怕是此花非彼花哩!

mun said...

I say bring the chives to your new balcony!

Elizebeth D.L. said...

btw, I did move the plant to the new balcony. And my hand itchy again. I want to buy more flowers to accompany this chives. It looks a bit lonely on the balcony now... especially when the wind blow through its flowers:)

mun said...

Yes, go and get some plants to keep the chives company. :)