Friday, June 10, 2011

Go Canucks Go

Tonight is Game 5 of Stanley Cup Final... so gun cheong... I was not a hockey fans, but following the last few games has turned me into one!!! Vancouver's Canucks vs. Boston's Bruins. Tonight is home game. Last 2 games were a bit disappointed, 1-8 and 0-4. Sigh... I hope they can score the first goal tonight, that will add up to the motivation.

GO CANUCKS GO!!!!

Bosses are all hockey fans, so whenever there is a game night, they all ciao at 4pm, and I ciao at 5pm too. Hahaha... But today I will ciao at 4.30pm. I want to be at home with TV when the game starts at 5pm!

Can you imagine how expensive is the ticket? It is $1200 per ticket for tonight, and it is only the Game 5. Imagine if it is a Game 7, I think the ticket will go to $2000. Who says people here are poor??!!

My favorite player is #1 Roberto Luongo. He is the goalie.

1 comment:

mun said...

All I know about ice hockey is that it can be very dangerous but it sure does sound very exciting from your post. Enjoy the game!