Tuesday, June 21, 2011

First day of summer

According to weatherman, today is the first day of summer. I don't know how he arrived at this conclusion and predicted it, well, today really seems hotter. Finally, something above 20 degree celcius!!! Waited for so long. Summer this year is like a 丑妇,总归见家翁了!hahaha... i know i know... lame joke:p

And guess what? Even Google is celebrating first day of summer! hahaha.. so cute lah:)

I am waiting for the cherry season. Last year this time, I don't know finished eating how many bags of cherries already, this year the season is not even started yet... testing my patience... really testing.... yiu... but this year, we have really sweet papaya, the same kind of sweetness (if not sweeter) than those we can find in KL. It was from Hawaii, and it ain't cheap. Yiu... buy 2 already like C$9. @#$%

SUMMER!!!!! I command you to come and stay, don't come hide come hide and gao gao zhen. Are you listening??!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Enjoy summer! I can't imagine how I would survive in country that has different seasons. I can't live without my sunshine...haha...