Saturday, June 26, 2010

My new toy - Vacuum cleaner!

I bought a new toy today -- it is a vacuum cleaner! I feel very happy when I bought it, and it suddenly hits me to realize that... am I 100% silai nowadays? I can feel very happy easily if I bought a useful household items, a nice oven plate, or even a handy rice container can make my day. Geez.... .....

Anyway, I am now charging the toy now. It is a cordless, bagless, stick broom type of vacuum cleaner. It is light, small and can fit into store-room closet perfectly. I didn't know the brand name before this, it is Oreck. But I came back yesterday and google for its review, seems pretty decent. So, I went back to buy it today. The indian seller gave me a free-gift. He wanted to give me a watch, it is very a cheap watch. I have so many nice watches I have no time to wear them, and u expect me to wear those china-made watch meh? So, I boldly asked him if he can give me other same value gift or not, I don't need a watch. At the end, he gave me a hand sanitizer liquid. Hehehe... this is much better. See? I am happy again for this liquid... Geez..... .....

I will try it on tomorrow. Hopefully it meets my expectation. My expectation is not high -- i want it light and no restriction for me to move around, so cordless it is; I want it to be able to convert to crevice tool to pick up dust in between sofa's cusion, this one can do, so should be alright; I want it to be economical and I don't want to keep buying bags to replace bag, so this one is bagless, I am glad. I just need it to work on the floor and some rugs, and keep my house clean. This expectation is minimum right? The dust is driving me crazy. I cannot stand to see dust lying on the surface, it drives me crazy and I will mumble whole day. Jay kept asking, "Have u taken your medicine, Martha?" [if you watched "24 hours", you will catch this line.. martha was president logan's wife, and she was mentally ill, at least that is what Logan believed, haha]. And I will answer him back, "are you my lover Aaron or u are stupid Logan?" [Aaron is Logan's body guard, but he became martha's lover at the end. Haha...]

We met a guy on the lift when coming back just now. He wished me "happy sweeping"... I really look like a silai I guess. SOB!

3 comments:

mun said...

The hand sanitizer liquid is better than the watch. So do you pour away the dust everytime you use the vacuum or do you wait until it is full?

Elizebeth D.L. said...

hey mun -- i wait until it gets half full I guess. I just used it today, super loving it!!!:)

the bonus side is, the noise it created is so low! I love it. It is Oreck 2-in-1 Speed Sweep (cordless and bagless!):) And it is cheaper than eureka and dyson. Loving it!

mun said...

Hello Elizebeth, Good to hear that you love using it! I have not seen Oreck brand in Malayia. :(