Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Canada Day

Tomorrow, July 1st, is Canada Day. Holiday.

National Day for Canada. (Don't ask me how many years it went independent, so memalukan to say, I also don't remember how many years has Malaysia went independent)

Strange that I don't see many houses or cars hang the national flags... Maybe here not "heng" this??

I am so sleepy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey, I miss Shanghai!!!!! I love Shanghai!!! It took me 2 years+ to fall in love with Shanghai, will it take me same amount of time to switch to love Canada??? Sometimes I feel so pathetic to be a Malaysian -- pardon me and forgive me but I have to say this out loud - I feel I am a second citizen in everywhere in this world, including my own country! But to be honest, I don't feel so "second" in China at all. In China, we foreigners are treated so equally with the rest of the chinese people, it makes us feel so comfortable in that sense without any "discrimination". They don't have special discount for locals in buying houses regardless your skin color (eh-hemmm..); they don't have certain bank acount or termed deposit for certain kind of people (eh-hemmm-hemmmmmm!!!); they don't have the kind of different attitude in police station in treating different skin color people (eh-hemm-hemmm-hemmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!).

When can I fall in love with my own country without feeling depressed???

p/s: I feel depressed recently because my sister got bullied at "polis" station because of the accident involved with a "ah-hem" race and we chinese race. The polis man immediately have that kind of look on their face that shows "must be the ah-hem race correct, chinese is at wrong". WTF is this???? Still got 天理 in our country or not??? This is totally high-level-discrimination!!!!!! The very truth is, the ah-hem race is at fault because his stupid motorbike hit my sister car because he still goes at red light and there are witnesses and the polis still want to say the guy is right and my sister is wrong! WTF is wrong with our country?

1 comment:

舞者 said...

Let me just say:

唉..............