Monday, June 28, 2010

Fuzzy Wuzzy


I bought a new "gadget" today.

You know how I cannot stand the dust on the table surface? Today while I shop at a supermarket, i saw this thing called "Fuzzy Wuzzy". It is a unique double sided multi purpose mitt, that allows you to clean the dust easily. And then the other good thing is, it is machine washable - again, this is environmental friendly and economical eh?

Mine is the pink one. hehe. Can you see the BEFORE and AFTER effect?

I didn't know it sells so cheap on Amazon. I paid like 5.99 to get this leh... and I am so surprised it only sells 0.99 at amazon. eee....

This baby really sweep away the dust so easily and leave the surface so clean and smooth. I guess the dust are all trapped in the strip like thing on this fuzzy wuzzy thing.

Better than 鸡毛扫?=)

No comments: